Pirates of the Broken Sea [D&D 3.5]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Turrick picks out one of the marines, and laughs as a spark of light flashes before the fighter's eyes.

[sblock=ooc]

Cast Flare (DC 13 vs fort) against a marine. If he fails his save, -1 to his attack rolls. [/sblock]

Orius

Legend
"Arrg! My eyes!" cries one of the marines. At Zandibus' glare, a small trickle of blood comes out of the nose of one of the other marines.

GM: Kiltro's up.

My dice are nowhere near as good as ENWorld's. I managed to roll a 1 there.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Sharky snarls as he is wounded. "Oh, that'll be the LAST thing ye ever do!" he spits as he winds up for a killing blow at his attacker. Sadly, he gets nothing but air in his blind rage.

(OOC: The roll should have been +4, not that it matters.)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Spotting his misfortune, but that there were enemies still standing, Kiltro attempts to remedy that. He points, another quick succession of draconic words spewing forth as he sneers at the feet of the marines.

[sblock=Grease]
DC14 Reflex Save or fall prone. Attempting to get a 10 foot square with as many of the enemy as possible...[/sblock]

Orius

Legend
tactical1.png

GM: Tactical map showing spell AoE. Erdrak, Sharky and Kutyak (at the end of this round) are in melee range of the marines, everyone else is back on the ship. Um goofed up a bit there, showed 4 marines instead of 5, well I'll put that last guy behind the two in the spell (IWO, it's 4 am and I can't be bothered to redo it right now).

Kiltro's spell goes off, and two of the marines sprawl onto the deck. Erdrak swings his sword in a massive arc that lops off the head of a third marine. Sharky attacks, but miscalculates as the marine falls on the grease and misses.

GM: Mirovince is up next, but Baveboi has been inactive for almost 3 weeks now. I'll give him a few days then move on.

Baveboi

First Post
"Do not give in, do not give then even an inch of salty spiced wood, you dogs! Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!!"
Mirovince had been quiet for the past minute or so giving a sustenido of his bardic song, but now, at full lungs, he throws in a might Crescendo.

"For every man who survives there is the promise of a maiden whenever we port, dogs! So sayeth the charming Merovince!"

OOC: Sorry for the late, family and work keeping me at bay. I will be more present nowadays. Perform roll coming up.

Orius

Legend
Two of the marines remain sprawled on the deck. The other two attack Erdrak and Sharky.

Last edited:

Lughart

First Post
Mirovince's mention of virgins reinvigorates Kutyaks fighting spirit. He pulls out his shank and tries to gouge a marines eye out.

[sblock=Actions]Move: draw dagger
Standard: attack

Probable hit for 4 damage.[/sblock]

Orius

Legend
Blood runs down the marine's face as Kutyak stabs out an eye with a sickening popping noise. He falls to the deck, bleeding and twitching, but still breathing...for now.

GM: Round 2 has ended. 2 marines dead, a third down, and two more prone.

Back to Turrick.

And if you guys are looking for virgins among the pirate wenches of Portuga, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Remove ads