D&D General Players' Poll: Which Alignment(s) Have You Played?

Players: Which Alignment(s) Have You Played?

• Lawful Good

Votes: 89 78.1%
  • Lawful Neutral

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Lawful Evil

Votes: 54 47.4%
  • Neutral Good

Votes: 101 88.6%
  • True Neutral

Votes: 76 66.7%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Chaotic Good

Votes: 99 86.8%
  • Chaotic Neutral

Votes: 67 58.8%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 28 24.6%
  • Unaligned/Other/I'm a DM/Etc.

Votes: 44 38.6%

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Looks like Alignment is a hot topic once again in these forums, and so I wanted to dust off a poll idea that I had a few months ago and never got around to posting.

This is a quick poll for players only: check the box on every alignment that you've played for at least one of your characters, for at least one whole adventure from start to finish. (No DMs allowed...so don't vote for any DMPCs, or NPCs, or monsters...this is for player characters only.)

So with that in mind: check every box that applies.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
As a player, I've played every alignment at one point or another, so I'm hesitant how useful this poll will be.

That being said, NG, LG, CG, TN, and LN (in order) are 90% what I play. CN, the LE, NE, CE (in order) for the other 10%.

As a DM, my rule now is no NE or CE at all, ever! I did in the past, but I find the style doesn't appeal to me and hasn't for over 25 years.

Oofta

Legend
I don't enjoy playing evil PCs so I don't. I've played a few N or CN* ones, but that's about it. I tend to kind of forget what my alignment is though, especially after a few sessions when my PC's personality is more fuĺy formed.

*CN does not mean unstable and insane as far as I'm concerned.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I've played them all I'm sure. Cg & cn are bit of an antisocial ME-first set that actively harm the game with ce just dialing it to 11 though so I left it unchecked since forced alignment changes are probably most of it for me.

Remove ads