D&D 5E Quests From The Infinite Staircase Coming July 2024

An adventure collection coming next summer with updated versions of classic adventures. Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

IMG_2050.png

An adventure collection coming next summer with updated versions of classic adventures.

Update--WotC has taken down the promo image and replaced it with one without a release date. See more here.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Again on both points:

• Goodman Games doesn't have the license anymore, and those excellent OAR books are out of print. That won impact any decision making for WotC.
  • Tomb off Annihilation came out a full 7 years prior to this collection, as opposed to Storm King Thunder coming out 9 months prior to Yawning Portal with the G series, and S1 being in Yawning Portal less than six months before Tomb of Annhilation.

I think I1 is a very strong contender for this, actually.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d absolutely love to see X1 and I1 done. They are my favorite modules to mash up along with Hidden Shrine. It just seemed unlikely since ToA actually had a
“Forbidden City” in it (even if it wasn’t a recreation of the original).

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Don’t get me wrong, I’d absolutely love to see X1 and I1 done. They are my favorite modules to mash up along with Hidden Shrine. It just seemed unlikely since ToA actually had a
“Forbidden City” in it (even if it wasn’t a recreation of the original).
I hear what you are saying: but Yawnign Portal and Storm King's Thunder were releases one atop the other, and those are even closer doubling ups with the Hill Giant, Frost Giant, and Fure Giant homages to the G series in SKT.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I hear what you are saying: but Yawnign Portal and Storm King's Thunder were releases one atop the other, and those are even closer doubling ups with the Hill Giant, Frost Giant, and Fure Giant homages to the G series in SKT.
Yep, good points. Just don’t want to get my hopes up I suppose.

Remove ads

Remove ads