Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Razorclaw Shifter

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • Tiefling

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Poll closed .

eamon

Explorer
I would've voted for halflings too, have voted for them since the beginning.

(Yay, first post!)
Well, 72 people have already voted, and I can't actually close this poll (once the deadline's set, it's set), so, to avoid confusion, we'll just have to put em in next round. There's still quite a few rounds to go, and at worst give em a one round life extension ;-).

Meanwhile, I must strenously object to the elimination of humans while there are still half-humans around! In particular, the half-orcs have little to offer over real orcs, and should be roasted alive (preferably by cannibalistic orcs, of course!)

jbear

First Post
I wanted to vote halfling. I think they should be auto-eliminated for being so crap that they were forgotten from the list!

STAT

First Post
I wanted to vote halfling. I think they should be auto-eliminated for being so crap that they were forgotten from the list!

I second this motion.

But let's be honest, they were not going to be eliminated this round. I know it's disappointing but don't worry, one day soon they shall earn their place in the loser's circle. A very small portion of the loser's circle.

Then again, you could make the arguement that they weren't tall enough to ride the race elimination roller coaster in the first place.

Remove ads