• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's OLD Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) -CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
Alright, the last post for you guys updated all the info you got from the captured dwarf. I had you then return to Hommlet, drop the prisoner off at Lord Burne's tower, and retire to the Inn for dinner.

You are currently all sitting in the taproom enjoying your meal.

I've also added introduction info for Legildur, so let's have him introduce himself and see how things go...

Rhun

First Post
Introduction underway. :D

And Insight, I just noticed that you didn't give Otto and alingment. I figure he is CG, but thought I would ask?

Last edited:

Legildur

First Post
Rhun,

I've just noticed in your opening post to the Rogue's Gallery that you have a sub-race of human for Kurt marked as a possible:
Kurt the Purger (NG oeridian (?) male cleric 3)
I'm not familiar enough with Greyhawk to comment. I'm guessing that there are no mechanical advantages to being from a particular region (unlike the Faerun setting)? If that is the case, then Oeridian it is! Partly because that is where Coraine is from.

Legildur

Rhun

First Post
Legildur said:
Rhun,

I've just noticed in your opening post to the Rogue's Gallery that you have a sub-race of human for Kurt marked as a possible:I'm not familiar enough with Greyhawk to comment. I'm guessing that there are no mechanical advantages to being from a particular region (unlike the Faerun setting)? If that is the case, then Oeridian it is! Partly because that is where Coraine is from.

Legildur

Right, as Thanee posted, the human subraces are purely flavor, mainly determining PC appearance and such. Based on Kurt's description and the fact that I am assuming he is from the Furyondy / Shield Lands area, I figure he is oeridian. As such, he fits right in with everyone in this region. Thanee's Dara and Scotley's Verdis are the only non-oeridians in the group. :D

Remove ads