• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's OLD Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) -CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
Thanee said:
LOL, that as well. :D

But I was more speaking of Dara, myself. ;)

Oops...why did I think she wasn't Oeridian? I think it is because she was a barbarian, so I made the assumption she was either Baklunish or Flan. My bad. :)

Rhun

First Post
Scotley said:
Hey the best Greyhawk Barbarians are Suel. :)

True, true. But Dara seems more of the Rovers of the Barrens / Wolf-Tiger Nomads barabarian than the Thrillonian Penninsula (sp ?) type.

Rhun

First Post
I just noticed that Land Outcast hasn't been around for nearly a month; not that I've had much opportunity to RP Ragnok for him in that time, but if I don't see him show up in a bit, I'll probably find a way to write the dwarf out.

If you guys decide we need to recruit at some point, that is fine. But, judging from the party composition without him, I think you should be fine. I'll just have to adjust the encounters for a smaller group. :D

Ragnok Drakeforge, Quester of The Soul Forger (NG dwarf male Fighter 3)
Coraine Vagrius (LG oeridian male Paladin 3)
Verdis Amnell Human (CG suloise male Warlock 3)
Otto Nimbletoes (CG halfling (fey bloodline) male Rogue 2/Pargon 1)
Dara (CG oeridian female Barbarian 1/Sorcerer 2)
Kurt the Purger (NG oeridian male cleric 3)

Scotley

Hero
I'll be taking a little vacation to the beach next week and don't expect to post regularly again until the 15th. Please NPC Verdis as needed. Thanks.

Remove ads