log in or register to remove this ad

 

Rise of the Necromancer IC

Fenris

Adventurer
Casca sidles up to Lola and whispers "The enemy of our enemy is our friend yes? Looks like we need to have a chat with the captain there. Not sure how we get to him though"
 

log in or register to remove this ad

eayres33

Explorer
As the motley crew leaves the Temple of Verity and make their way through town they see a small number of armored men carrying the standards of Verity standing by the outer wall along with two familiar faces.
 

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lola nodded at Casca but didn't outwardly acknowledge him.

She waited a few moments for the Captain to leave and for Reign to be occupied with his men. She subtly arranged her bosom to the best advantage, put on a somewhat bewildered look on her face, and wandered over to Reign.

"Excuse me, Sir," she said in a timid voice, her eyes large, "Could you help me? I seem to be lost."


Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app
 

eayres33

Explorer
Reign lift his arm preparing to wave the newcomer off before he looked at Lola and stopped. After a brief pause he smiled, “Lost you say. I wouldn’t worry it happens all the time with a city this size.”

Reign bowed slightly, “Where is it that you are trying to go?”

GM:
I’m going to ask for a Cha check, I’d assume deception, but if what you are trying to do lends itself more towards persuasion feel free to use that.
 

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Reign lift his arm preparing to wave the newcomer off before he looked at Lola and stopped. After a brief pause he smiled, “Lost you say. I wouldn’t worry it happens all the time with a city this size.”

Reign bowed slightly, “Where is it that you are trying to go?”

GM:
I’m going to ask for a Cha check, I’d assume deception, but if what you are trying to do lends itself more towards persuasion feel free to use that.

OOC: OOC: Will you take the D&D code roller? I couldn't get my normal roller to load. If so: https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
Roll(1d20)+6:
18,+6
Total:24

If not, I can reroll here on enw.


"Yes, this city is very large and quite overwhelming for me. I have only just arrived and haven't had much time to look around yet."

She broke her eye contact with Reign momentarily, gazing off into this more forbidden area.

"I'm trying to find the youngling school? I was told it was near here. I am a teacher and need to find a job as soon as I am able."
 

eayres33

Explorer
Reign kept smiling, “A teacher you say, that is excellent news, this city can use all the education it can. While we are more advanced than the cities to the rest, the east puts us to shame. And a teacher of younglings, I am sure they will be most happy to have you.”

Reign motioned for his guards to follow but they remained ten or so paces behind, “Come with me, I will take you to the school. While I am sure you are capable, this city is not the best place for a lady to go unescorted.”
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top