log in or register to remove this ad

 

Rise of the Necromancer IC


log in or register to remove this ad


eayres33

Explorer
The zombified Orge looks at Lothoc and Djahakar, its mouth hanging wide open as one of its rotting teeth falls to the floor.

GM:
I rolled initiative for Boros, and the party will go first. The gate out is at A2 and the ceiling is around 30ft high.
[sblock=Initiative]
Djahakar 22
Kaleban 14
Boros 12
Lothoc 2
[/sblock]
[Sblock=Conditions]
Djahakar 12/12
Kaleban 9/9
Boros 8/8
Lothoc 12/12
[/sblock]
[sblock=AC]
Djahakar 17 chain shirt and shield
Kaleban 12 leather armor
Boros 16 chain mail
Lothoc 17 Splint (19 with shield)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Positions]
Djahakar C3
Kaleban A1
Boros A2
Lothoc C2
[/sblock]
[sblock=Orge Zombie]
Largeundead, neutralevil
ArmorClass 8 HitPoints 45 Speed30ft.
STR 19 +4 DEX 6 (-2) CON 18 (+4) INT 3 (-4) WIS 6 (-2) CHA 5 (-3)
Saving Throws Wis +0
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 60ft., passive Perception 8
Languages understands Common and Giant but can’t speak
Undead Fortitude. If damage reduces the zombie to 0 hit points, it must make a Constitution saving throw with a DC of 5+ the damage taken, unless the damage is radiant or from a critical hit. On a success, the zombie drops to 1 hit point instead.
Actions
Morningstar. Melee Weapon Attack:+6to hit,reach5ft., one target. Hit 1d8+4 bludgeoning damage[/sblock]
[sblock=Rolls]
Boros Initiative: 1D20-2 = [14]-2 = 12

Zombie Orge Initiative: 1D20-2 = [5]-2 = 3

[/sblock]

Crypt.JPG
 


Fradak

Explorer
"Priests... Never there when you need them! "

Djahk looks behind him with an accusing glance after he dodged the death ray coming from Kaleban. Then, he grabs swiftly his pike and pierces the ogre's chest, searching for the bones while blocking the opposite end of the pike on the ground, bracing himself to hold it as long as he can to pin him there.

Waking up Lothoc, "I've got him. Go go killer! Put him down!"

OOC: It's not strictly speaking a legal move, I know. But it's what came to my mind. The idea is to pin down the ogre to prevent him from approaching our casters (and myself, incidentally :p).
Movement: C01
Action: Pike on ogre: 2D20.HIGH(1)+6 = [16, 8]+6 = 22 (reach: 15ft)
Pike damage: 1D10+4 = [7]+4 = 11
Natural Explorer: On your first turn during combat, you have advantage on attack rolls against creatures that have not yet acted
Long-limbed. During your turn, melee attacks reach +5ft
 
Last edited:

With Dark Magic from Kaleban flying past his head and Djahakar's shouting Lothoc quickly snapped back to his Senses. Jumping ontop of the coffin in one fluid motion he unsheathed his Greatsword and aimed straight for the Ogre's Neck.

OOC: movement: D03
Attack Roll: 1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21

Damage Roll: 2D6+3 = [4, 6]+3 = 13


So that rolling didn't rly go as planner xD I'll have to figure out a better wat to see if it actually rerolls, but this'll work for now ;)
 
Last edited:

Creamsteak

First Post
Boros finally realizes the situation and gawks at the monstrous thing in front of him. "Oh, look, a cerebrally-challenged pork-bellied puke-inducing smelly-crotched shambling corpse monster. How quaint."

Vicious Mockery. Cantrip: Wisdom Save (DC 14) 60 ft., [roll0] Psychic damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.
 

eayres33

Explorer
Djahakar shoves a pike into the foot of the zombie as Kaleban laughs with glee as he hits it with a blast of energy.

As Boros attempts to taunt the Orge what’s left of its face takes on a saddened expression and it sighs heavily, as Lothoc comes over the top of the casket dealing a mighty blow to the undead.

As Lothoc’s blow lands the Orge lifts up his foot flinging Djahakar’s pike in the air as it pushes the casket aside and swings it’s morning star into Djahakar’s side.

GM:
Okay well that round turned out rather well for you grave robbers.
[sblock=Initiative]
Djahakar 22
Kaleban 14
Boros 12
Lothoc 2[/sblock]
[sblock=Conditions]
Djahakar 7/12
Kaleban 9/9
Boros 8/8
Lothoc 12/12
ZO 11/45
[/sblock]
[sblock=AC]
Djahakar 17 chain shirt and shield
Kaleban 12 leather armor
Boros 16 chain mail
Lothoc 17 Splint (19 with shield)[/sblock]
[sblock=Positions]
Djahakar C1
Kaleban A1
Boros A2
Lothoc D3 [/sblock]
[sblock=Orge Zombie]
Largeundead, neutralevil
ArmorClass 8 HitPoints 45 Speed30ft.
STR 19 +4 DEX 6 (-2) CON 18 (+4) INT 3 (-4) WIS 6 (-2) CHA 5 (-3)
Saving Throws Wis +0
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 60ft., passive Perception 8
Languages understands Common and Giant but can’t speak
Undead Fortitude. If damage reduces the zombie to 0 hit points, it must make a Constitution saving throw with a DC of 5+ the damage taken, unless the damage is radiant or from a critical hit. On a success, the zombie drops to 1 hit point instead.
Actions
Morningstar. Melee Weapon Attack:+6to hit,reach5ft., one target. Hit 1d8+4 bludgeoning damage[/sblock]

[sblock=Rolls]
ZO Wisdom save: 1D20 = [1] = 1

ZO strength check: 1D20+4 = [15]+4 = 19

ZO attack: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19

zo diadvantage: 1D20+6 = [11]+6 = 17

Damage on Djahakar: 1D8+4 = [1]+4 = 5
[/sblock]

Crypt.JPG
 

Creamsteak

First Post
If it's still up by the time his action comes around Boros will brashly and stupidly engage in melee to the best of his ability.

[roll0] to hit.
[roll1] damage (two handing a longsword).
 

Kaleban looks at his hand as if there is something wrong with it, as if he expected his blast to be far more powerful. He grunts in frustration and tries again.

[roll0] for [roll1] force damage.
 


eayres33

Explorer
Djahk attacks the Orge with his axe almost dropping the beast, before Kaleban hits the zombie with a blast of force, and as it falls Boros steps in and brashly hits the falling body.
 


Fradak

Explorer
Liking his wound, "And unexpected.. yeah, I think he's had enough... You guys got an explanation about this... thing? Just to let you know, somebody was here not so long ago.

I don't know about you but I've got the strange feeling that someone is playing with my balls, and its ain't me. Check the place up, I'll be back."

OOC: Djahakar goes quickly to the entry to check the perimeter.
 
Last edited:

Kaleban looks disappointed and then suddenly relieved that the fight is over. He puts his head in his hands like he's got a terrible headache and says nothing.
 


eayres33

Explorer
A strong odor of death comes from inside the casket, but lying on the red silk lining is a golden medallion baring the crest of the House of Von Crevasse.
 

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The next morning Lola lazily slept in, then enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. After she finished, she put on her most respectable dress and made her way over to the recommended boarding house. Casca trailed behind her but stayed mostly out of sight.

She entered the building, trying not to scoff at her surroundings. Not exactly up to home standards but it would have to do. She flagged down the nearest warm body, "Excuse me, but could you please direct me to Sam Grainfeld? I believe he is the owner of this establishment?"
 

eayres33

Explorer
“I think Sam is over there ma’am” the younger girl answered Lola as she pointed over to a man sitting by the fire reading a book.

Hearing his name Sam lower’s the book and looks at the new arrivals. “I am Sam Grainfeld, and you are right I’m the owner, operator of this establishment, what can I do for you on this fine morning?” Sam got up slowly, his aging body not responding to his minds commands as quickly as it used to, but he politely bowed his head as soon as he was standing.
 

Lothoc grabs the Amulet and pockets it.
"Alright Gents, we have what we came for. Let us retreat and plan for the next phase of our plan."

He picks up his Greatsword and starts to walk towards the exit
 

Advanced Rules Miscellany

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top