• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Since unleashed is busy, we'll just say Gabriel confirms that this is correct)
OOC: Thanks for that, Rystil. I think I've caught up now, so I'll endeavour to keep up, but if I don't feel free to post summaries/confirmations for Gabriel as required. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Shayuri said:
"Who was watching the coat room at the time then?" Jacen asks.

"It would have been one of your family's men, right?"
"There would have been one of the servants in the area at some points, yes. But no one left anything of great value there, and besides, we weren't expecting a thief, so I doubt that anyone paid close attention to that room."

Shayuri

First Post
(lol...in the 'Belated Realization category, I submit to you my sudden epiphany that I may be kind of...not doing this right. When I'm presented with a puzzler, I tend to obsess and pick and try to figure it out. But it's occurred to me that this may not be genre-appropriate behavior. :) Do you guys (players and GM all) think I should just shut up and let us get on with the actual event? I kind of get the feeling that that's what Rystil was expecting...and I don't want to hold the game up while I speculate. :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm good with anything the players want to do. However, I will say that while it is definitely possible to 'find out' the Pumpernickel through sleuthing rather than swashbuckling and I encourage any possibility the players desire, in this instance based on the whimsy of the players, who you all chose to interact with most, and what you all did during the party, from my perspective, I don't think it is very likely for you to do be able to do so)

Fenris

Adventurer
(OOC: If this were local turf, it might be easier. But we're a long way from home with few contacts ourselves. Besides we don't have a talking dog :D All the obvious clues have been explored and we have pursued a few other theories. If you want to keep going, I'll back you up Shay, but my vote would be the swashbuckler approach.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Jinkies! Like, let's split up gang! Sabine, Elise, Ygraine, Mlle. X, and I will go this way to the old abandoned bedroom. You three go the other way to the spooky dungeon.

More seriously, what next guys?)

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Zikes! Like...maybe Scooby Marie and me will just stay here and guard the Musketeer Machine! I've got no idea where to go from here, so...)

Jacen nods and paces away to sit on the bed.

"I guess that's it then, unless anyone knows anything else," he says, sounding a little dejected.

Remove ads