Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm feeling better and have a bit more time, but the boards are going sloooooow. I am having serious trouble posting unless I leave each forum open in a separate window so I don't have to navigate. If it speeds up again after the whole 4e launch thing, I should definitely be good to go)

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Yeah, I've noticed the boards are slow and a little unreliable recently ... I had to post something twice yesterday because the first post failed to go through.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I missed it too while I was in Australia. And hey, the new ENWorld2 is back to being super fast! I should be able to update this game very soon--yay! Probably in the next few days)

unleashed

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I missed it too while I was in Australia. And hey, the new ENWorld2 is back to being super fast! I should be able to update this game very soon--yay! Probably in the next few days)
OOC: An update, soon, no I must be seeing things. :lol: ;) So, what were you doing in my backyard Rystil?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just visiting mostly. Never went to Victoria though. Uluru->Alice Springs->Cairns->Brisbane/Gold Coast. There was also Gen Con Oz, but that was pretty disappointing. I wound up just playing board games most of the time)

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Ah, sticking to the warmer parts of Australia in winter, can't say I blame you. :cool: Yeah, I might have gone to Gen Con Oz, except there wasn't enough on offer to entice me to make the trip (even if I wasn't unwell, as usual). Though, in hindsight, the warmer weather alone would nearly be enough reason for a trip north. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, makes sense. Anyway, Fate decided to laugh at me by kicking me off of ENWorld after I promised an update. I can get on now, but it's slowed down dramatically over the past few minutes, so next time it speeds up, almost definitely tomorrow, there will be an update darnit! (ENWorld, you better not kick me off again now :]) )

Remove ads