Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm not giving up, but--this game requires a significant update to keep going, as I mentioned, and now is crunch time (it's been building up). It *should* be the case that I suddenly free up on time in about two weeks when class ends)

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Ahh, I apologize then Rystil. You had mentioned it was a big update, but I had no idea until now what the timeframe was. I shan't bother you again for at least 2 weeks then. Sorry if I seemed pushy. :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Usually when I'm too busy to update on the fact that I'm too busy to update. But right now I'm not too busy to meta-update, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit of slack cut for being rather badly sick. Still have an essay to do though)

Fenris

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Usually when I'm too busy to update on the fact that I'm too busy to update. But right now I'm not too busy to meta-update, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit of slack cut for being rather badly sick. Still have an essay to do though)

OOC: I am so glad to be done with grad school. (I say as I have 60 exams and 90 practicals to grade)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Usually when I'm too busy to update on the fact that I'm too busy to update.)
OOC: :lol: Perhaps so, but apparently it begins to worry people who haven't played with you as long as I have, and you end up having to make some form of explanation anyway. ;)

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: But right now I'm not too busy to meta-update, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit of slack cut for being rather badly sick. Still have an essay to do though)
OOC: And these are the things you should drop us a line about when you can, so there's no reason for us pester you while you're recovering. :cool:

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Hmm, must be time for Rystil's monthly prod, and apparently it's my turn this time. ;) :lol:

So how are things going Rystil? Did the free time you anticipated at the end of classes eventuate, and more importantly are you over your bought of sickness yet?

Last edited:

Remove ads