• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm not giving up, but--this game requires a significant update to keep going, as I mentioned, and now is crunch time (it's been building up). It *should* be the case that I suddenly free up on time in about two weeks when class ends)

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Ahh, I apologize then Rystil. You had mentioned it was a big update, but I had no idea until now what the timeframe was. I shan't bother you again for at least 2 weeks then. Sorry if I seemed pushy. :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Usually when I'm too busy to update on the fact that I'm too busy to update. But right now I'm not too busy to meta-update, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit of slack cut for being rather badly sick. Still have an essay to do though)

Fenris

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Usually when I'm too busy to update on the fact that I'm too busy to update. But right now I'm not too busy to meta-update, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit of slack cut for being rather badly sick. Still have an essay to do though)

OOC: I am so glad to be done with grad school. (I say as I have 60 exams and 90 practicals to grade)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Usually when I'm too busy to update on the fact that I'm too busy to update.)
OOC: :lol: Perhaps so, but apparently it begins to worry people who haven't played with you as long as I have, and you end up having to make some form of explanation anyway. ;)

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: But right now I'm not too busy to meta-update, mainly because I'm getting a tiny bit of slack cut for being rather badly sick. Still have an essay to do though)
OOC: And these are the things you should drop us a line about when you can, so there's no reason for us pester you while you're recovering. :cool:

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Hmm, must be time for Rystil's monthly prod, and apparently it's my turn this time. ;) :lol:

So how are things going Rystil? Did the free time you anticipated at the end of classes eventuate, and more importantly are you over your bought of sickness yet?

Last edited:

Remove ads