• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Scott's Bluff (one-shot DnD 3.5)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
The guardsman stiffens and goes rigid for a second, but then relaxes. A sly smile worms its way across his mustachioed face. "You see that Linus... that would be classified as ASSAULT upon an officer of the law. This bloke's goin' ta jail."

Looking over to the fat guard he drawls, "Officer Linus, place this man under arrest."

Looking at Marcus's sword he hawks phlem on it and snarls, "Get this farm implement out of my face, and it'll go easy on you."

Shruging his shoulders slightly "Assault eh, in for a copper in for a gold" Marcus brings the flat of his sword whistling towards the seated guardsmens head

OOC: Non-lethal Attack +6 to hit (+5 BAB +4 Str +1MW -4 Non-lethal attack) 2d6+4

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Mardin looks indignant. "Jes' because yer working fer the guard does not mean ye have th' right to steal from people! If there's any justice here, you'll be th' one in shackles." Mardin moves to stay defensive, but helps out Marcus.

OOC: Combat Expertise to stay defensive (for all 5 points), and Aid Another to give Marcus +2 AC--my attack roll for Aid Another is +9 after Combat Expertise. I'll be keeping an eye out for invisible people to charge next round.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads