• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Serenity RPG] Across the 'Verse - OOC.

ethandrew

First Post
Count me in. I'm not sure what concept I'm looking at playing, there are a few hybrid types going on out here that seems to encompass the whole spectrum of what we'd need, so really the playground is open for my choosing.

Vertexx69

First Post
Yes I'm still interested, but was wondering what level we were starting at? Greenhorn, Veteran, Big Damn Heroes? My concept is turning into a silver tongued negotiator that also happens have the reader asset and friends in high places.

Vertexx69

First Post
Just wonder what is going to constitute a session in the PbP environment? It is a small problem for game systems that award xp on "by session" basis instead of on a an adventure completed one. There are several features of this system that work a certain number of times "per session".

Thanee

First Post
Some possibilities would be to put in milestones (i.e. completely arbitrary GM decision, but with some regularity), or make it refresh on a timed basis (i.e. every day).

Bye
Thanee

Maerdwyn

First Post
My intention was to mark off my adventure notes by "sessions" - when you hit that point in the adventure, you trip the session reset.

Since I'm new to the system myself, just leave me feedback in the OOC thread if the timing doesn't seems to be working in the IC thread, and I'll reevaluate.

Maerdwyn

First Post
I've collected all the rules info in the first post of this thread, and that's where I will continue to add stuff.

In particular, I've added information on purchasing gear and designing ships.

The party's ship will be communally created. Although not all the characters will have ever set foot on the ship before the game starts, every player may have input in creating her.

The aim is for her to have something for everyone, and to make her an additional unifying force for the party. So, as you are thinking about your character, think also about (and discuss/inform me about) the features an ideal ship for that character would have.

Thondor, are you still interested?

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Will we be able to buy assets with advancements points later in the game (up to the max of 5 total) and or improve our minor assets to major (if able)? I know we can buy off complications, so I think it would be cool if the other side was an option too.

Remove ads