• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seven Pounds (no spoilers)

Kaledor

First Post
So has anyone seen it?

For the thread on box office takes for the weekend, it doesn't sound like too many people did... :/
I'm a fan, and the trailers made it look fairly interesting (at least mysterious), but my wife and I haven't had a chance to get out to this one yet.

So, anybody that's seen it:
Do you recommend it?

Haven't seen it, but I read the full wiki article. It sounds like a dumb idea. Maybe the execution makes it work, but from reading the plot synopsis, I'd recommend against seeing it.

Go for that WW2 movie with James Bond in it, where he hides the Jews from the Nazis in the woods.

My Wife and I went and saw this movie last night. We found it enjoyable, it is difficult to give any specifics about why it is a good movie without spoiling it.

I will say, that it is not like the sixth-sense, you will know what "the twist" is well before the end of the movie; but that does not take away from the story. It is moving and extremely well acted. I recommend it.

MK

James Heard

Explorer
Seconded, I really liked this movie but I've had a lot of trouble trying to tell anyone why the movie is better than The Pursuit of Happyness without giving anything away.

Remove ads