She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I'm . . . not sure how I feel about this. It definitely looks different from what I was expecting. I'm currently looking forward to Ms. Marvel more than this show. I'll wait until the show comes out to truly judge it, though.

Its very much what I was expecting, She-Hulk comics are all self referential, 4th-wall breaking comedies - and this seems to be picking up the sexy lawyer slice-of-life comedy from that.

I do hope the cgi improves though and we get some real action from her (in more ways than one lol) - yeah I had a teenage crush on both She-hulk and Spiderwoman:p

and I am so hoping that Titania has ties to Sharon Carters Power Broker and that Poundcakes and the Grapplers get a cameo.

I thought she'd be bigger. I don't know anything about the character but she looked so tiny compared to The Hulk. For those in the know is this in line with the comics? I was expecting something more like the proportions of the strong sister from Encanto or some of those jacked Amazons from Wonder Woman.

Davies

Legend
I thought she'd be bigger. I don't know anything about the character but she looked so tiny compared to The Hulk. For those in the know is this in line with the comics?
Yes, the She-Hulk is usually not portrayed as being as tall (6'7'' vs. 7') or as broad-shouldered as the Hulk, except in some recent portrayals. She looked pretty much as I expected her to look.

Remove ads