She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Ned Leeds better watch out. This sets a precedent. :)

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-412f6798549c0aef2b36b8c16f1ea837-lq

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I hate that the guy was disappointed to see Jen instead of She-Hulk. I would see it as a two for one deal.

And she should wait until she's nearly 50 and still single. Dating doesn't improve with age. I'd swipe right in a heartbeat if she came up.
Yeah I agree, the writers trying to tell us Jen is a 6 was just dumb
two for one deal lol

The whole Wong could not do anything to Johnny Blaze did not make sense: why could Wong just not stop him? The Ancient One would have just whipped his memory or killed him, right? Guess they just needed a court case for She Hulk at Law....

TV shows like to show us the very attractive stars on "dating apps" and then show us how they can't find dates. No one in LA found Jennifer attractive?

Otherwise the episode just felt like filler

MGibster

Legend
The whole Wong could not do anything to Johnny Blaze did not make sense: why could Wong just not stop him? The Ancient One would have just whipped his memory or killed him, right? Guess they just needed a court case for She Hulk at Law....
She-Hulk is being sued by Titania for trademark infringement. Think of how absurd that is for a moment. Now think of the other absurdities you've seen on that show. Jennifer forgetting for a moment she can turn into She-Hulk when someone's mugging her, being called to the stand to testify that her former coworker is a narcissist, twerking with Megan Thee Stallion, and of course Maddisyn. She-Hulk is the type of show where we're just supposed to enjoy the ride rather than consider the logic. It's like watching Green Acres. You don't complain that everyone except Oliver can hear the patriotic musicthat plays whenever he gives an impassioned speech about something or that Lisa can see the credits still playing at the beginning of an episode.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
It is still post-Shang-Chi. Remember in the post credit scene, Bruce is still human and his arm is still injured, but he fixes his arm in episode one. Abomination had probably gone to the fight club multiple times before he was finally seen out of his cell and caught on camera. The official timeline I saw currently shows only Ms Marvel happening after She-Hulk.
Does that mean he has broken parole by turning back into Abomination after Jennifer got him released?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The first Dr Strange movie established that the Ancient One did evil things (like killing people would be), Wong as Scorcerer Supreme is far more responsible (despite breaking Abomination out of jail). And even if it was played for laughs the actions of Strange doing a memory wipe in Spiderman, has Wong a bit more relunctant about doing that again - its very messy - thus he goes and uses the court as an new alternative.

of course he should just take the sling ring but that doesnt make a good story

Remove ads