Silver Bullets Chapter 2:Primo Sangue

Imerak

First Post
"Oh, nothing," Mia says casually. "I was about to leave any ways. So, how are you finding things over here?"

Meanwhile, Roger has left the ex-school and is wandering around the main streets of Rome. He still can't read Italian, but is getting used to the city. He is also thinking about getting a permanent place to stay. Gradually, he notices an oddly large amount of people moving in from one particular street.

reveal

Adventurer
Imerak said:
"Oh, nothing," Mia says casually. "I was about to leave any ways. So, how are you finding things over here?"

"Interesting to say the least. I take it not everyone agrees with the objectives laid out before them."
:)

Imerak

First Post
James & Monique

Mia smiles and shakes Mary's hand. "Nice to meet you. One thing about this job, you meet so many interesting people. Though some of them are a bit odd." She chuckles slightly. "That little spat was just about which mission we ought to take. That guy--John, I think his name is--wanted to do the assassination thing right away, and I prefer to keep on another side of the law."

Roger

Roger waits for a minute, seeing that area of the street mostly clear out. With a siren's wail, a police car arrives. A man in police uniform gets up and begins to set up a blockade on the street.

reveal

Adventurer
Imerak said:
James & Monique

Mia smiles and shakes Mary's hand. "Nice to meet you. One thing about this job, you meet so many interesting people. Though some of them are a bit odd." She chuckles slightly. "That little spat was just about which mission we ought to take. That guy--John, I think his name is--wanted to do the assassination thing right away, and I prefer to keep on another side of the law."

"Smart girl." ;)

"If you don't mind me asking, whose assassination was it? I'm curious if everyone is receiving the same set of missions to choose from. That seems odd if that is the case."

Remove ads