Silver Bullets Chapter 2:Primo Sangue

rangerjohn

Explorer
Roger shakes Jean's hand in turn. Before agreeing with Monique, "Indeed if I committed any crimes up till now, it was in the service of my uncle."

Jarval

Explorer
Lichtenhart said:
"... Andrew... Andrew, what about you? Is our Brit a criminal yet?"
"Well, I wouldn't like to say criminal." Andrew grins at Monique. "More an artist wit computer code as my medium. Of course, a fair amount of that code might be useful for breaking through security, but that's beside the point...

"Anyway, I think the Profit Hacking job looks like the best of the jobs. Home ground and all. But the concert security gig could be fun as well."

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Mmm, it looks like I should buy some stocks of this Talon Financial while they are low, and be ready to sell them before they are caught. Good to know. No one of the jobs looks really interesting to me. I was expecting something more exciting, and more rewarding, too, but Ig guess they probably want to test us. If we have to work together, I think I can probably help with all of them. Do you think we should split and get a couple of them done at once?"

reveal

Adventurer
"I would prefer to stay out of anything illegal if possible. I mean, come on, assassination? Not on my resume, thank you. And I know next to nothing about hacking computers, so that's out for me."

"I would prefer to work as a team, but if other's in the group feel more comfortable with the 'not on the up and up duties' then I'll just work on other assignments."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Roger looks through the cards and says. "The problem is the profitable jobs appear to be specialized. The hacking job, for our cyber artist and the combat test for myself as examples."

Jarval

Explorer
"I'd not mind taking a few along with me if I was to do the hacking job." Andrew says. "Never hurts to have a back up team if things go wrong.

"If we're wanting to stick together and stay legal though, I think the concert job might be the one for us. Gang warfare sounds a bit nasty to me. Or we could do like the good lady suggests, and take a couple of them between us."

rangerjohn

Explorer
"The problem with the concert job, is the reward may not match the risk. They expect to be attacked and we recieve .02 percent of the profits. If there is a low turn out, but some vips. We could find ourselves in a firefight, for literally pennies. Now when I was working for Uncle Sam, that didn't matter. The pay was the same regardless. But as a mercenary, I think I want the rewards to be commiserant with the risks involved." Roger replies to suggestion of the concert hall. "Now if some sort of minimum could be established in the contract, that might be an option." He continues after some thought.

reveal

Adventurer
"I doubt the terms are negotiable. I suggested the gang job because it sounds more like a diplomatic issue than a violent one. But, you're right, it could break down to something like that. Honestly, I don't see a 'job' that I'm specifically suited for."

DrZombie

First Post
"Moi je m'en fiche eperdument" Jean-Jacques says. "As long as I'm in the company of this beautifull lady I couldn't care less", grinning like a monkey on XTC.
"Anyway, I'm a driver. Both the wetwork and the hacking might need a river, and when the fertiliser hits the rotating blades the singer might have to be hurried away from his hotel. Mais je dites en avance, every damage and/or cost to the vihicles comes straight from the total, before we split the rest. If you think I'm gonna pay evrything, vous êtes foux. But as a beau geste I won't charge you for the hours i spend working on my petites bijoux."

Remove ads