• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Small Gods: Myriad Puntheons

pawsplay

Hero
Helomoto: God of old but still working cell phones with various forms of battle damage

Morton Heykkid: God of protection from plagues spread by young children touching or licking salt shakers at restaurants

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The pantheon of dice gods is an interesting one indeed, since the god with the biggest portfolio is, in some ways, the least powerful.

Wazzisfer- the God of dice that don't have 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides or have non-numerical symbols on them.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Skidmark Stinkfinger - God of Sharting, Anal Leakage, and Practical Jokes involving Feces

As I recall, in another pantheon, there is a similar god, Fa'a'woosh Ahhhh whose entire responsibility is being the god of Lighting Farts.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Dude- the Hippy/Stoner God of Everything. Surprisingly monotheistic (perhaps they're too distracted to come up with other gods), they give him thanks when an unexpected boon is granted ("Dude! Thanks for the burger!"), pray to him when they deeply appreciate the Universe ("Duuuuuuuuuuuude- that is one hot chick!") and beseech him to avoid punishment ("Don't tase me...DUDE!").

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
KFX X F kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

the god of falling asleep on your keyboard, frequently worshiped in Cubicle Farms. Also known euphemistically as "The God whose name has no set spelling or terminus."

HWWWRRKK! Fwash: God/dess (No one is quite sure) of the drunken stupor. Usually worshiped by invoking the holy name at the porcelain alter and then depressing the holy trigger.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
HWWWRRKK! Fwash: God/dess (No one is quite sure) of the drunken stupor. Usually worshiped by invoking the holy name at the porcelain alter and then depressing the holy trigger.

Also known as: Gh-hurgle-mak, Chokethulhu, and in one particular worship service I witnessed...Jesus?Splaaaaaaaargh!

Remove ads