D&D General So, You Like The D&D Cartoon Huh? Pre-order Poseable Figures!

Target (in the US) is selling exclusive poseable 6-inch scale action figures of the 1980s Dungeons & Dragons cartoon characters. They're available for pre-0rder for $49.99 the set including Venger and the Dungeon Master, and you can get some of the kid heroes, along with some giant dice, separately...

Target (in the US) is selling exclusive poseable 6-inch scale action figures of the 1980s Dungeons & Dragons cartoon characters. They're available for pre-0rder for $49.99 the set including Venger and the Dungeon Master, and you can get some of the kid heroes, along with some giant dice, separately.

veng.jpg

hank.jpg
dia.jpg
bobby.jpg

DaffCon1

Professional Lurker
Hmm. I want that Sheila figure, but I'm not sure I want it for $35. My Joy Toy Ultramarine figure was a similar price, and it looks orders of magnitude better than this one does.

Hmm. I want that Sheila figure, but I'm not sure I want it for $35. My Joy Toy Ultramarine figure was a similar price, and it looks orders of magnitude better than this one does.
Not sure if you're located in Canada, but the links in that post go to Amazon.ca so prices are in Canadian dollar. Guessing the US price will be closer to the $25 wave 1 sold for.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I think we're going to be seeing something more, related to the D&D cartoon. They put them on the cover of the Stormwreck Isle set, they're doing figures of them -- AND the kids are in the new D&D movie.
I strongly suspect that Hasbro is shopping around a new cartoon to streamers. They are doing a lot with these decades old characters otherwise, when they could be propping up other characters that have more recent commercial successes to their name.

DaffCon1

Professional Lurker
I'm hoping that all the recent attention on the cartoon means they'll re-release it on DVD/Blu-Ray. I bought the original release, but I'll be dipped if I can find it now. I strongly suspect I lent it to someone and never got it back.

Remove ads

Remove ads