log in or register to remove this ad

 

Some Stories Are True

Astrid

Explorer
"Með godsrinn" Astrid says in Norikadian as she shakes her head moving forward as she waits to get into range to use her lighting against the closest target, hoping the leader is the closest. In her best Shimadow she says "Bring me that ones head!" She screams as tendrils of lightning spark off the ground.

Með godsrinn means By the Gods. As best I can get translated at least from old Norse. .

 

log in or register to remove this ad


Askari will waste no time, charge in, and engage in melee. If they move to flank him, he will shield bash one opponent and use that opening to maneuver out of the flank. Trying to keep an attacker in between him and the other attackers.

Reused 85, 66, & 5
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
The Enemy Leader said:
"...Ack! Pissing on the wind! She's a kako'tadimoro'! Kill them or they will hunt us down and eat our hearts."

Wrenn says, "So that's how it is, eh? Fine. Here's something for that heart of yours that you're so worried about."

Wrenn shoots the leader in the chest with an arrow, and then attacks him with heat.

Reaction: 88 (from previous post, un-used roll.)
Bow attack: 97 (+93 luck) = 190
Heat: 72
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Askari will... charge in...
Wrenn... shoots the leader...
Volki... lightning and runs forward...
GM: Hands and body may be "charged" but not metal weapons.
TIP: Volki is a stealth combatant. She should move to flank an enemy with a comrade.

... Astrid... moving... use her lighting... leader...
GM: TIP ALL: Bending waylines requires no visual representation unless making light. Visuals are for roleplay and aesthetics, but I love roleplay.

REMINDER: Use no visuals if ever fighting in civilization.

Astrid: 24(shade)
Hiroshi: 26(shade)
Volki: 23(camo)
Shimadow: 30 + 112(d100) = 142
Wrenn: -7
Oorvid: 29(motility): 119 seconds
29(strength): 120 seconds
Askari: 22(readiness) + 23(speed) + 22(clarity) + 169(d100) = 236
Astrid: 22 + 26 + 24 + 60 = 132
Hiroshi: 23 + 21 + 25 + 31 = 100
Oorvid: 23 + 22 + 23 + 84 = 152 + 29(motility) = 181
Volki: 24 + 23 + 23 + 73 = 143
Wrenn: 22 + 24 + 27 + 88 = 161
Shimadow: 17 + 25 + 11 + 94 = 147
Askari: 200(move) - 236(reaction) = ~0, 50, 100, 150
Oorvid: 200(move) - 181 = 19, 69, 119
Wrenn: 300(bow) - 161 = 139
Shimadows: 180(javelin) - 147 = 33
Volki: 300(move) - 143 = 157
Astrid: 200(bending) - 132 = 68
Hiroshi: 200(throw) - 100 = 100
Aggression: Body + Strength + Combat + Melee
Finesse: Body + Motility + Combat + Melee
Accuracy: Mind + Knowledge + Learning + Athletics
Fury: Essence + Confluence + Mysticism + ...
Clarity: Essence + Cohesion + Mysticism + ...
Askari: 22(aggression) + 25(accuracy) + 22(fury) + 85(d100) = 154 x 4
Oorvid: 24 + 22 + 30 + 125 = 201 x 3
Shimadows: 53 + 135 = 188
Volki: 24(finesse) + 23 + 23(clarity) + 164 = 234

Readiness: Body + Motility + Combat + Melee
Avoidance: Mind + Knowledge + Learning + Tactile
Analysis: Essence + Adhesion + Mysticism + Divination
Askari: 22(readiness) + 22(avoidance) + 22(analysis) + 66(d100) = 132
Oorvid: 23 + 21 + 23 + 66 = 133 + 29(motility) = 162
Shimadows: 17 + 30 + 11 + 76 = 134
Bending: Mind + Knowledge + Will + Learning + Mercantile
Astrid: 31(bending) + 24(shock) + 79(d100) = 134
Volki: 30 + 23 + 89 = 142
Wrenn: 28 + 22 + 72 = 122

Shimadows: 17(conditioning) + 11(fury) + 90(d100) = 128
Throw: Body + Motility + Combat + Projectile
Accuracy: Mind + Knowledge + Learning + Athletics
Clarity: Essence + Cohesion + Mysticism + ...
Shimadows: 53 + 200 = 253 - 50(range), - 0(range) = 203, 253
Wrenn: 22 + 24 + 27 + 190 = 263 - 50(into melee) = 213
Hiroshi: 23 + 21 + 25 + 190 = 259 - 50(range) = 209

Wrenn: 23(avoid) + 24(analysis) + 190 = 227 - 7(surprise) = 220
Hiroshi: 22 + 28 + 124 = 174 + 26(shade) = 200
Astrid: 27 + 23 + 93 = 143 + 24(shade) = 167
Volki: 22 + 23 + 89 = 134 + 23(camo) = 157
Shimadows: 30 + 11 + 134 = 175
S1: 154 - 134 = 20% * 11 = 2 x 2 = 4 - 2(deflect) = 2. Body: 10 - 2 = 8, hurt.
134 - 128 = 6% * 4 = ~1. Body: 8 - 1 = 7, injured.
213 - 175 = 38% * 8 = 3 - 2(deflect) = 1. Body: 7 - 1 = 6, hurt.
234 - 134 = 34% + 100(flank) = 134% * 6 = 8 - 2(deflect) = 6. Body: 6 - 6 = 0, incapacitated.
S3: 154 - 134 = 20% * 3 = ~1 - 1(soak) = 0.
209 - 175 = 34% * 9 = 3 - 2(deflect) = 1. Body: 10 - 1 = 9
S2: 201 - 134 = 67% * 11 = 7 - 2(deflect) = 5 x 2 = 10. Body: 10 - 10 = 0, incapacitated.
S4: 201 - 134 = 67% * 11 = 7 - 2(deflect) = 5. Body: 10 - 5 = 5, injured.
GM: NOTE: Astrid is best at lightning. Volki should use acid(damages Body) or venom(damages Mind). Wrenn should quit heating his stone arrowheads and use acid on his opponent simultaneously.

Askari moves with a speed and liquid fluidity belying his physical stature. He closes and engages with the first Shimadow Rover before any of them can even think to throw a javelin. He manages to cut the first opponent twice, causing minor harm and keeps the second at bay with his buckler, though unable to do any damage with it. Before he falls, the first opponent sticks Askari with a javelin, causing significant injury. His second opponent turns and throws a javelin at the approaching Volki, causing harm, though some was deflected by her tunic.

Oorvid, though slightly slower to react, moves with enhanced speed. He cuts his first opponent twice, causing him to fall, before turning on the second and cutting him for injury, as well. In the course of the melee, he takes two javelins through the tunic.

Astrid releases a visible bolt of electricity that travels 13 strides from her relocation to strike the first opponent of Askari, adding to his hurt. In turn, a hidden Shimadow throws a javelin at her that strikes her side below her protective mantle and cuts a painful gash.

Like Astrid, Wrenn causes more harm to the opponent of Askari by grazing him with an arrow. Unfortunately, Wrenn is niched by a javelin of a previously hidden foe.

Once Volki reaches her first mate, her flanking position gains her an added advantage and her knife cuts deep, dropping the enemy to the ground.

By the time he can throw, Hiroshi sees that Askari needs more help than Oorvid and throws a javelin at the one who was pushed away with a shield, not wanting to risk throwing into melee. The javelin is partially deflected by clothing. In return, Hiroshi is the target of an ineffective javelin launch from a hidden Shimadow.

All things seeming to be about even, the Shimadow do not frighten from the visible display of magic innate talent from either Astrid or Volki and show intent to continue fighting.

OOC: Logistics: Askari and Oorvid are in melee with a single opponent each. Astrid is 13 strides from that melee and 10 strides from her previously hidden opponent. Hiroshi is about 5 strides from the melee and 10 strides from his previously hidden opponent. Volki is double teaming with Askari. Wrenn is remains at 11 strides from the central melee with a previously hidden opponent 5 strides from him.

Askari: 188 - 132 = 56% * 10 = 6. Body: 10 - 6 = 4, injured
Astrid: 203 - 167 = 36% * 10 = 4. Body: 10 - 4 = 6, hurt
Stones: 20
Hiroshi: full wellness
Javelins: 4 - 1 = 3
Oorvid: 188 - 162 = 26% * 10 = 3 - 2(tunic) = 1 x 2. Body: 10 - 2 = 8, hurt
Tunic: 70 - 1 - 1 = 68%
Volki: 203 - 157 = 46% * 10 = 5 - 2(tunic) = 3. Body: 10 - 3 = 7, hurt
Tunic: 50 - 2 = 48%
Wrenn: 253 - 220 = 33% * 10 = 3 - 2(tunic) = 1. Body: 10 - 1 = 9, irritated
Tunic: 60 - 1 = 59%
Arrows: 15 - 1 = 14
41 marks: currency
Aluminum: 1 brick, ??

Ant Stingers: 4, {toxicity x2}
Bat Guano: 4 measures, ??
Bird Skulls: 5, ??
Rodent Tooth Necklace: 3, (Health +1)
Songbird Talisman: 1, ??
Spider Claws: 3 sets, ??
Spider Fangs: 3 sets, ??

Coal: 4 bricks, ??
Bloodstone: 1, (Health +1)
curious stones: 2, ??
Dark Green Stone: 1 brick, ??
Dull, Gray Stone: 1, ??

Flowers: 2 measures, ??
OOC: Everyone receives 5 DP. State combat intentions and provide 2 random rolls.
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Wrenn will affect the no-longer-hidden opponent with acid, as he brings his bow up for a second shot (also against the opponent who came out of hiding.)

Acid = 55
Bow = 91+96 = 187... man, I wish I could get that lucky on the acid roll :(
 


Askari will ignore the injury and focus on his opponent. He will fight defensively, trying to occupy his attention and trusting on Volki to finish him. If the opponent move to attack Volki, he will aggressively go on the attack.

100!! (+47 luck) = 147 and 81
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Osthelerin Hawke
Though the javelin missed its mark, it only takes that one throw for Hiroshi to spot his previously hidden opponent by following the trajectory backward to its source. He runs toward the new Shimadow, launching one more of his own javelins as he goes. When the javelin flies, it is accompanied by a bolt of electricity, dancing visible sparks along the stone blade.
OOC: 57, 99+67=166
 

Astrid

Explorer
Astrid eyes flair as she is wounded. She turns her attention to the enemy who struck and slaps her hands together before thrusting her hand forward and sending a bolt of lightning toward him.

13 and 99
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Wrenn... acid... bow...
... Volki... venom... daggers.
Askari... fight defensively... trusting on Volki...
... Hiroshi... runs toward the new Shimadow, launching... javelin... electricity...
Astrid... lightning...
Astrid: 24(shade): 176 seconds
Hiroshi: 26(shade): 176 seconds
Volki: 23(camo): 9 minutes
Oorvid: 29(motility): 117 seconds
29(strength): 118 seconds
Askari: 150 + 50(sword) + 60(injured) = 260
Oorvid: 119 + 50(axe) + 20(hurt) = 189, 239
Wrenn: 139 + 300(bow) + 10(hurt) = 449
Volki: 157 + 200(bending) + 30(hurt) = 387, 437
Astrid: 68 + 200(bending) + 40(hurt) = 308
Hiroshi: 100 + 200(bending) = 300
Shimadows: 33 + 180, 90 = 303
S1: incapacitated.
S2: incapacitated.
S3: 303 + 10(hurt) = 313
S4: 303 + 50(hurt) = 353
Askari: 22(aggression) + 25(accuracy) + 22(fury) + 147(d100) = 216 + 100(flank) = 316
Oorvid: 24 + 22 + 30 + 144 = 220 + 29(strength) = 249
Shimadows: 53 + 144 = 197
Volki: 24(finesse) + 23 + 23(clarity) + 72 = 142

Askari: 22(readiness) + 22(avoidance) + 22(analysis) + 81(d100) = 147
Oorvid: 23 + 21 + 23 + 81 = 148 + 29(motility) = 177
Shimadows: 17 + 30 + 11 + 81 = 139
Astrid: 31(bending) + 24(shock) + 112(d100) = 167
Volki: 30 + 23 + 83 = 136
Wrenn: 28 + 22 + 55 = 105

Shimadows: 17(conditioning) + 11(fury) + 83(d100) = 121
Wrenn: 22(launch) + 24(accuracy) + 27(launch) + 187 = 260 + 50(range) = 310
Hiroshi: 23 + 21 + 25 + 57 = 126
Shimadows: 53 + 122 = 175

Wrenn: 23(avoid) + 24(analysis) + 187(d100) = 234
Hiroshi: 22 + 28 + 166 = 216 + 26(shade) = 242
Astrid: 27 + 23 + 112 = 162 + 24(shade) = 186
Shimadows: 30 + 11 + 155 = 196
S1: incapacitated.
S3: 316 - 139 - 25(kilter) = 152% * 11 = 17. Body: 9 - 17 = -8. unconscious.
S2: 201 - 134 = 67% * 11 = 7 - 2(deflect) = 5 x 2 = 10. Body: 10 - 10 = 0, incapacitated.
S4: 249 - 139 = 110% * 11 = 12 - 2(deflect) = 10 x 2. Body: 5 - 20 = -15, unconscious.
S6: 167 - 121 = 46% * 4 = 2. Body: 10 - 2 = 8, hurt.
S7: 310 - 196 = 114% * 8 = 9 - 2(deflect) = 7. Body: 10 - 7 = 3, injured.
With even more enhancement than in the first few seconds, Oorvid continues to carve through the Shimadows, dropping his second with a vicious cut across the abdomen. His follow through with the other hand is unnecessary but reflexive. This Shimadow is bleeding out upon the ground. He will not recover.

Askari realizes two things immediately. His second opponent is still focused on Volki; and despite his own injury, he can move faster. He punches his sword through the Shimadow's lower right side, piercing a kidney. The damage is severe enough to take away consciousness.

Hiroshi throws his javelin in vain, badly missing the agile Shimadow; though as fortune would have it, easily avoids the the return javelin of his enemy.

Another visible bolt of electricity races from the hands of Astrid toward an enemy, a fraction of a second after a javelin is launched at her. The shock causes a jolt of pain in the Shimadow, as Astrid slides to the side, avoiding the javelin.

Wrenn must avoid a second incoming javelin before he is able to fire his own arrow. While the javelin misses its mark, the arrow does not. It punches through clothing and into the gut of the Shimadow, causing significant harm.

Four Shimadow are down. Two of the distant three are hurt, one significantly, and all are now empty-handed, having foolishly thrown both javelins, thinking the younger party would be easily overcome. Those three forsake any hope of continue combat and attempt to flee it. No one in the party sustained further damage.

OOC: Logistics: Astrid is 10 strides from her hurt opponent, who is running away, barely impeded. Hiroshi is 5 strides from his uninjured opponent, who is running away. Wrenn is 5 strides from his significantly hurt opponent, who is hobbling away.

GM: With regard to in-game morality of common society, it is NOT considered to be malevolent to quickly kill a downed enemy. This is most often considered a mercy, as opposed to allowing the multitude of animals that occupy the Wilds to devour a dying person while he is yet alive.

Askari: 188 - 132 = 56% * 10 = 6. Body: 10 - 6 = 4, injured
Astrid: 203 - 167 = 36% * 10 = 4. Body: 10 - 4 = 6, hurt
Stones: 20
Hiroshi: full wellness
Javelins: 4 - 1 = 3
Oorvid: 188 - 162 = 26% * 10 = 3 - 2(tunic) = 1 x 2. Body: 10 - 2 = 8, hurt
Tunic: 70 - 1 - 1 = 68%
Volki: 203 - 157 = 46% * 10 = 5 - 2(tunic) = 3. Body: 10 - 3 = 7, hurt
Tunic: 50 - 2 = 48%
Wrenn: 253 - 220 = 33% * 10 = 3 - 2(tunic) = 1. Body: 10 - 1 = 9, irritated
Tunic: 60 - 1 = 59%
Arrows: 15 - 1 = 14
41 marks: currency
Aluminum: 1 brick, ??

Ant Stingers: 4, {toxicity x2}
Bat Guano: 4 measures, ??
Bird Skulls: 5, ??
Rodent Tooth Necklace: 3, (Health +1)
Songbird Talisman: 1, ??
Spider Claws: 3 sets, ??
Spider Fangs: 3 sets, ??

Coal: 4 bricks, ??
Bloodstone: 1, (Health +1)
curious stones: 2, ??
Dark Green Stone: 1 brick, ??
Dull, Gray Stone: 1, ??

Flowers: 2 measures, ??
OOC: Everyone receives 5 DP. State after-action intentions and provide 1 random roll.
 
Last edited:

Astrid

Explorer
Astrid fueled with anger and pain sends another lightning bolt at the fleeing enemy. She cares little if she hits and kills or simply scares him more. Once the battle has fully stopped. She will help dress her wounds and the others who might need help. Afterward she suggest that perhaps the party should do some good in the world and figure out where the supplies the Shimadow had raided came from and if it seems from civilized people, perhaps returning what they can in exchange for a possible place to rest and to establish a good reputation. Else if it appears it did not come from a civilized group, more talk about what should be done should happen.

86 and 34 (Idk I like giving another random roll sometimes for the hells of it)
 

Askari will go about giving the combatants a clean death. With his task complete he will accept Astrid’s aid in tending his wounds. Upon hearing Astrid’s words he nods in approval, and gains a fair amount of respect for her.

Not many in this life would think to help others, especially someone they probably do not know. I approve. La fortuna favorisce la gentilezza.

After speaking with Astrid, He will nod to Oorvid.

You fight well

He will then go see if anything of value can be found amongst the dead, and caution that they shouldn’t remain long. The Shimadow that escaped might be part of a larger group.

OOC: “La fortuna favorisce la gentilezza” is something his mother would preach to him, translating “Fortune/Luck favors kindness”


69
 

Gigeaux

Villager
After dressing any wounds she has, Volki will help with everyone else’s wounds alongside Astrid. She also feels Astrids idea is a noble one, and Askari is correct that we should not stay long. Once all the wounds are dressed and healing has begun, she will join Askari in searching the bodies for anything of value.
96(+47)=153
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Osthelerin Hawke
With a sigh of relief, Hiroshi will simply watch the fleeing Shimadow go. Being uninjured, he will first circumnavigate the area looking for thrown javelins, while their possible locations are still fresh in his mind. He will then assist to render aid to the injured, and to gather the remainder of anything useful that can be collected from the Shimadow.
OOC: 60
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Astrid... sends another lightning bolt... returning what they can...
Askari... clean death.... nods in approval... see if anything of value...
... Volki will help with everyone else’s wounds... searching...
... Hiroshi... looking for thrown javelins... render aid... gather...
Askari: 22(observation) + 22(clarity) + 69(d100) = 113
Volki: 22 + 23 + 153 = 198
Astrid: 29 + 26 + 86 = 141
Hiroshi: 21 + 25 + 60 = 106
Askari: 22(medicine) + 25(mend) + 69(d100) = 113
Oorvid: 21 + 31 + 79 = 131
Volki: 22 + 23 + 153 = 198
Astrid: 29 + 22 + 34 = 85
Hiroshi: 21 + 23 + 60 = 104
GM: Commonality of belief or superstition among all peoples is that while the body is temporal, the essence is eternal. After a body expires, the essence moves on to some other existence. The process is aided by the decomposition of the body. The more advanced peoples burn a body to free its essence immediately. Others prefer a more natural approach of allowing the body to consumed by denizens of the local wild, which is most common. Burying or, especially, entombing a body is considered to be a curse that can trap an essence causing it to remain and become a problem. Fallen enemies are almost always left on a field of battle or relocated a short distance from it.

Astrid takes the mere seconds to generate an addition bolt of lightning, but the target only needs two steps to be out of range and the bolt will not form. It is really of no consequence as the day has already been won.

Askari quickly and mercifully ends the four fallen foes. Oorvid then drags each body, after it is searched, in a different direction to leave them in the forest.

Circumnavigating the battle area, Hiroshi is able to locate half of all thrown javelins, which only numbers 3. Since the weapons belonging to the Shimadows have ularin heads, he gathers them for his own use.

Collectively searching the bodies and the area where the supplies were dropped before combat initiated, the party collects three strings of dried meats, a woven basket of tubers, and two skins of fermented berry juice. Additionally on the fallen, there are four retained javelins and various common gear of snares and pouches.

Askari finds a thumb sized white stone that feels wet when rubbed and a talisman made of a skull of bandy game cock.

Astrid finds two bags of nuts and some mushrooms near one of the sleeping areas, as well as a white stone on one of the bodies, similar to the one Askari found, but it does not feel slick to the touch.

Hiroshi finds two bags of nuts and a small pouch of dried leaves near one of the sleeping areas, as well as a dull colored stone that has flecks of bright orange in it, on one of the bodies.

Volki finds a fist sized lump of coal, a thumb sized, dark green stone, a thumb sized white stone identical to the one Astrid located, and a talisman made of the skull of a common jay.

Looking at the collected items, Oorvid shows Askari and Volki some of the things they had previously collected and explains that some of them harbor some kind of affinity to be kept, like his grey and red flecked stone that he says makes him feel more alive (Confluence +1). "We have several things that we have kept, but we are, as yet, unsure as to why."

After all is said and done Oorvid again addresses the party, but has Wrenn translate as he speaks in Spiofthest. "I don't think we need to relocate to rest for the night. I think I know what is going on here. Various Shimadow clans have located these keeps and tunnels and are using them to stage raids on local communities. The first party we encountered was younger and less apt than this one. If each group is in communication with the others, I think they are using the tunnels, hence the obvious cleaning and repairs we have seen. We can just block that trap door."

As it so happens, Oorvid is correct and the night is uneventful. The injuries that would naturally have taken many days to heal, recover in just a few hours, including Askari, who was the most hurt and was having difficulty even walking. The morning brings fair weather and a few new battle scars but no remaining damage. Astrid makes a pile of the three strings of meat, basket of tubers, and two wine skins, which obviously belonged to some small community to the northeast of the party's current location. It is suspected to be very near.

Askari: Body: 10 - 6 = 4, injured
Time: 10 days * 6 / (113 + 131 + 198 + 85 + 104) = 2 hours, 17 minutes
Astrid: Body: 10 - 4 = 6, hurt
Time: 10 days * 4 / 631 = 1 hour, 32 minutes
Stones: 20
Hiroshi: full wellness
Javelins: 3, stone: 3, ularin
Oorvid: Body: 10 - 2 = 8, hurt
Time: 10 days * 2 / 631 = 46 minutes
Tunic: 70 - 1 - 1 = 68%
Volki: Body: 10 - 3 = 7, hurt
Time: 10 days * 3 / 631 = 1 hour, 9 minutes
Tunic: 50 - 2 = 48%
Wrenn: Body: 10 - 1 = 9, irritated
Time: 10 days / 631 = 23 minutes
Tunic: 60 - 1 = 59%
Arrows: 14
41 marks: currency
Aluminum: 1 brick, ??

Ant Stingers: 4, {toxicity x2}
Bat Guano: 4 measures, ??
Bird Skulls: 5, ??
Rodent Tooth Necklace: 3, (Health +1)
Songbird Talisman: 1, ??
Spider Claws: 3 sets, ??
Spider Fangs: 3 sets, ??

Coal: 4 bricks, ??
Bloodstone: 1, (Health +1)
curious stones: 2, ??
Dark Green Stone: 1 brick, ??
Dull, Gray Stone: 1, ??

Flowers: 2 measures, ??
OOC: Everyone receives 5 DP and improves in Spiofthest by 2%. State idle actions and travel intentions and provide 1 random roll.
 
Last edited:

Askari will spend his down time checking his weapon for damage, and studying the stone and skull talisman. In the morning, he advocates for finding the local village.

These people were raided and they probably need aid, we should not waste time.

66
 

Gigeaux

Villager
Volki uses the time before she sleeps that night to examine the stones and the bird skull talisman she found hoping to find a deeper understanding or connection with them. The next morning when Askari mentions making haste to the village, Volki becomes contemplative. While she indeed wishes to do the right thing for the village that was plundered, it has occurred to her that she and Wrenn look like the same peoples who have just raided the village. Returning their things may not be as cut and dry as it may seem.
“We must keep in mind that the village was raided by the Shimadow, and though we know that we are not hostile, the villagers will not. They will see Shimadow in our party and be untrusting. We cannot simply rush into the village, though I do still wish to return their belongings.”
rolled 49
 

Astrid

Explorer
"Agreed. We could keep the spoils we have found, but we are more than these savages. We can split the party in order to return them. They still might not trust any of us, but we can always try."
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Posting for @Osthelerin Hawke
Hiroshi, listening to the conversations, offers a dissenting opinion to assuage the trepidation of having two Shimadow members in the party. "Remember the comment the head Rover made when he saw Wrenn with Astrid and Oorvid. The fact that we are a mixed traveling party definitively indicates that we are not just some nomadic wanderers. Granted it does not guarantee that we are benevolent."

"I do think that we should approach slowly and with caution, but I think, if Wrenn and Volki are seen hiding or come from hiding, it was cause more suspicion rather than less."

He then makes ready for sleep and gathers the brick of aluminum and a lump of coal to himself. He mentions to Volki that one time he fell asleep while holding the ant pinchers he now wears around his neck. "I dreamed about they may be connected to me. It was very interesting. When I woke, I fashioned a necklace for I knew they would benefit my mental clarity. (Cohesion +1) Don't worry if you fall asleep. I am sure the same will happen for you."
OOC: 71
 

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top