Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Zhaneel

First Post
Piratecat said:
2-3: Zhaneel vs RangerWickett (posted late Wednesday/early Thursday)

Late Wednesday works better for me.

Was holding off posting so that my opponent could put in a word, but haven't heard from RW. Don't want to dominate the scheduling.

Zhaneel

Last edited:

NiTessine

Explorer
BardStephenFox said:
Congratulations NiTessine!
Umm, sure, Tuesday morning can work for me. That will be Tuesday evening for NiTessine right? Does that work for my esteemed opponent?

Aye, it works perfectly.

And now, the obligatory smack talk:

You are going down.
My pencil is mightier
This warm day of spring.

Edit: fixed the haiku. I hate English syllables.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
As the resident sleep expert, I advise against that. :D

Your photos will get posted at 11pm EST this evening.

NiTessine, if you're going to trash talk in haiku, it's worth noting that the first and second lines have too many syllables in it! NiTessine and BardStephenFox, plan for tomorrow (Tuesday) at approximately 11pm EST. That gives NiTessine his Friday night (and early Saturday morning) to finish up, and gives BSF a few hours in the evening when he gets home from work Friday to make edits. That seems fair.

Zhaneel and RangerWickett, plan for 11pm EST Wednesday for your pictures.

Last edited:

Zhaneel said:
Late Wednesday works better for me.

Was holding off posting so that my opponent could put in a word, but haven't heard from RW. Don't want to dominate the scheduling.

Zhaneel

Works fine for me. I didn't want to dominate anything either. I'm overall opposed to mind control and all forms of telepathic domination.

So, in my creative writing workshop at college, I'm writing a story inspired by my roadtrip to GenCon last year. A dark Elf is riding in the car with me and my ex-girlfriend. Several people suggested there should be more sex in the story. Ah, the joys of college.

I'll just have to work some into my next entry for this competition (joking).

Macbeth

First Post
Any ETA for the judgement in round 2-1? I know Arwink was moving, how will this affect the timing? No need to hurry, I just want to know when I should start feverishly reloading the page. :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Not until tomorrow at the earliest; if you don't see it tomorrow morning, you probably won't see it until Wednesday. I know that Arwink loaded his computer into his car today, so he'll have to get reestablished before he can send it on.

BSF

Explorer
Piratecat said:
That gives NiTessine his Friday night (and early Saturday morning) to finish up, and gives BSF a few hours in the evening when he gets home from work Friday to make edits. That seems fair.

Well, that's good in theory, except I run a Friday night game. (The same one Macbeth plays in, actually.) Could we try earlier on Tuesday so I have a little bit of time for the ingredients to 'gel' in my head and I might be able to write something Tuesday?

Eeralai

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Several people suggested there should be more sex in the story. Ah, the joys of college.

I'll just have to work some into my next entry for this competition (joking).

Zhaneel said in one of her earlier posts that she wrote in an erotica contest. Maybe the two of you should move your match to the Book of Erotic Fantasy website ;)

Congrats to BSF and Macbeth! I am cheering for you again!

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Piratecat said:
Judgment of Match 1-8: Francisca vs. NiTessine.

FINAL JUDGMENT: 2 out of 3 for NiTessine, who will go on to the second round.

Hey Wow! I got a vote!

Thanks for taking your time to judge my story. Maybe next time I'll come up with something better.

Thanks again, and congrats to NiTessine.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases