Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Zhaneel said:
*breathes a sigh of relief that it isn't her*

*grin*

As of 11 pm tonight, you may see a small amount of irony in this statement.

Erotica is technically okay, although not a preferred story form, because you need to stay within board rules -- and erotica that doesn't offend Eric's grandmother probably isn't very effective to begin with. :)

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
So, no chance of getting the picks a couple of hours earlier? OK, I'll work it into my schedule.

No whining there, BSF. Just take it like a man and prepare to get stomped. either this round or when macbeth or I gets a hold of you.

That's right, he told me how you forced his character to wear a flower dress. That is some serious karma coming back at you old man.

For shame!

:p

Macbeth

First Post
alsih2o said:
No whining there, BSF. Just take it like a man and prepare to get stomped. either this round or when macbeth or I gets a hold of you.

That's right, he told me how you forced his character to wear a flower dress. That is some serious karma coming back at you old man.

For shame!

Hahahahaha, now we're all out to get you, BSF! Li, Tormal, Felix, Ceru, and especially Keldorn will be avenged! Stupid fairies and taking our clothes...

BSF

Explorer
alsih2o said:

For shame!

Forced? Most certainly not. His character chose to wear a dress woven by faeries from fresh picked flowers! He could have gone with nothing. Heck, he was even given the opportunity to request his clothes back. But no, he wanted his weapon. So, I vehemently deny that there was any "forcing" of his samurai to wear a dainty, pretty flower dress. It was his choice completely.

Meh - I'll get the pictures tonight a bit before bed, try to think them over
and write up something tomorrow. Hopefully, a story will fall into place rapidly for me.

Zhaneel

First Post
Piratecat said:
As of 11 pm tonight, you may see a small amount of irony in this statement.

Still won't be me getting hit... Of course if you save the best [most angtsy] pics for last...

piratecat said:
Erotica is technically okay, although not a preferred story form, because you need to stay within board rules -- and erotica that doesn't offend Eric's grandmother probably isn't very effective to begin with. :)

Okay, easy enough. My brain will cease to think of erotica.

New question: Can you write in established worlds? I mean, like specifically citing stuff from Forgotten Realms and/or other worlds [In Nomine, Heros, etc.]? Or does it all have to be new worlds? What about fictional, non-gaming worlds [Valdemar, Pern, etc.]?

Zhaneel

Zhaneel

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Forced? Most certainly not. His character chose to wear a dress woven by faeries from fresh picked flowers! He could have gone with nothing. Heck, he was even given the opportunity to request his clothes back. But no, he wanted his weapon. So, I vehemently deny that there was any "forcing" of his samurai to wear a dainty, pretty flower dress. It was his choice completely.
Technically, he IS right, but really, who wants a naked Samurai? Or one without his weapon?

But really, just to be clear, I'm just messing around. My character was dressed in a flower skirt by fairies, but I have no problem with that. It was actually amazingly funny, and BSF is a great DM. I just like giving him a hard time about the "Flower Brigade."

NiTessine

Explorer
Zhaneel said:
New question: Can you write in established worlds? I mean, like specifically citing stuff from Forgotten Realms and/or other worlds [In Nomine, Heros, etc.]? Or does it all have to be new worlds? What about fictional, non-gaming worlds [Valdemar, Pern, etc.]?

Zhaneel

Zhaneel

Well, I won a round in a past competition with a Forgotten Realms story, so it's safe to say those are okay. Wouldn't be so certain about Valdemar and Pern, though, since Lackey and McCaffrey take a dim view to fanfiction. Some legal issues in the past, I believe.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Forced? Most certainly not. His character chose to wear a dress woven by faeries from fresh picked flowers! He could have gone with nothing. Heck, he was even given the opportunity to request his clothes back.

Ah! So, macbeth feeds me lies to keep me off kilter. You are a devious bunch, no two ways!

Macbeth

First Post
alsih2o said:
Ah! So, macbeth feeds me lies to keep me off kilter. You are a devious bunch, no two ways!
Lies? Surely you jest! I told you the truth! Just not the whole truth. ;)

[Little Kid voice]And it was his fault anyway (points to BSF)[/Little Kid voice] :p

Remove ads