• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

star destroyer

Neo

Explorer
Venport said:
Dose anyone know where i can get a Star Destroyer map\layout for my game??

There was an old WEG SW Adventure that had a poster sized map of a victory class and was set onboard the ship so detailed various areas.. can't recall the adventures name offhand though maybe someone else can recall?

Peterson

First Post
Neo said:
There was an old WEG SW Adventure that had a poster sized map of a victory class and was set onboard the ship so detailed various areas.. can't recall the adventures name offhand though maybe someone else can recall?

Great, now you got me thumping my head, trying to remember what that one was....looks like I got to break out the WEG d6 SW box out of storage.

Please, if anyone else remembers what one this is before I can find it, let us know - otherwise, this is going to drive me crazy.

Peterson

(P.S. I know it was the DarkStryder box set, that had a heavily modified Corellian Corvette....right?)

Neo

Explorer
Took a bit of a websearch for me to find the adventure as I couldn't remeber the name only the cover lol

Anyway it was Starfall Written by Rob Jenkins and Michael Stern

That is the one that detailed a victory class star destroyer

Faraer

Explorer
Imperial Star Destroyers are too big to practically map in their entirety, but see Star Wars Incredible Cross-Sections for the general layout.

Aaron2

Explorer
Faraer said:
Imperial Star Destroyers are too big to practically map in their entirety, but see Star Wars Incredible Cross-Sections for the general layout.
The Incredible Cross-Sections book is good. Also, the Starlog Technical Journal (I think that's what it was called) from the 80s shows the layout of the bridge. The bridge was the only interior shot of a normal SD ever seen on film.

Aaron

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
airstrikes.gif

Does that help? :lol:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I read the title and the first thought I had was, I wonder if WotC would ever make a Star Destroyer mini? (Perhaps one of the mini-star destroyers from the end of Attack of the Clones.)

KF72

Remove ads