STAR WARS: ASHES of the OLD REPUBLIC

narayan

Explorer
This is a D20 STAR WARS play-by-post game incorporating some house rules, set shortly before the events of Episode IV: A New Hope. The game begins in the Elrood Sector of the Outer Rim along the Rimma Trade Route. New PC's will start at 2nd level, most likely as fringers or independents. (There is a 5% chance that new characters are force-sensitive, determined at the end of character creation) This campaign involves an ex-jedi padawan named Jeril Rain who narrowly escaped the Great Jedi Purge executed on orders of Emperor Palpatine approximately 19 years ago. As a largely open-box game the group is free to help Jeril, or betray him to the Empire in an attempt to collect a reward.

Interested in joining? Send me a PM here on ENWorld, or email me: crowsontheskulls@gmail.com or send me a message on Skype: crowsontheskulls

A list of current players and other pertinent information can be found on the Start Here! thread:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?474022-STAR-WARS-ASHES-of-the-OLD-REPUBLIC-Start-Here!

Last edited:

Remove ads