• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Thats a bumber that you can't see them... OK for 5th level you have the following...

Hit Points 30 +24 (6x 4 levels) + your Con Bonus x5
Force Points (base without a Feat) 5 + 1/2 level, round down
Force Die 1d4+1
Proficiency Bonus +4 (for base Skills, base Attacks and your Base Defense Scores)
Defense Scores 10 + Proficiency Bonus (4, unless you are wearing armor) + your Class Defensive Scores (Jedi have +1 to all three Defenses) + your Ability Modifier (Fortitude save is the best of your Str or Con bonus; Reflex is the best of you Dex or Int bonus; Will is the best of your Wisdom or Charisma bonus)
You get 1/2 (round down) your Heroic character level + Str mod for Melee and Thrown Weapons or Dex mod for Ranged Attack and Finesse Weapons (and Thrown weapons if you chose) as a Damage bonus to all attacks (no Proficiency bonus)

A 5th level Jedi would have 3 Talents (one a 1st, one at 2nd and one at 3rd) and 4 Feats (one at 1st, bonus Jedi feat at 2nd, one at 3rd, bonus Jedi feat at 4th) plus one more for being Human.

If I remember you took Throw Lightsaber and Damage Resistance for your two Talents
For Feats I think you took Weapon Focus (Lightsaber) along with the two you started with (Duel Weapon Fighting and Duel Weapon Master). The other two I can't remember.

GreenKarl

First Post
You gain a Talent at 5th level not a Feat (talents are gained every odd level in the Class so 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.; while Feats are gained at 1st level and every 3 levels afterwards at 3rd, 6th, etc. You also gain Bonus Class Feats at every even level so 2nd and 4th, etc.)

I'm pretty sure at 5th level you took Damage Resistance

GreenKarl

First Post
Damage Resistance is that you spend a Force Point as an Action and you gain Resistance (all Damage against you is halved) for one minute (10 rounds). It does not require Concentration but you can't maintain it (you have to spend another Force Point and Action to gain the benefits for another 10 rounds).

GreenKarl

First Post
OK see IC for update. Then everyone needs to make an Initiative check. Cal noticed one of them just before they shot so Cal can also act in the Surprise round (see IC)

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I made a mistake up above with what you got at 5th level. Your Proficiency bonus went to +3 not +4. Also you got to raise your Dexterity by +2 (to 18) at 4th level.

Next two attacks. Both attacks are from Surprise so they have Advantage on these attacks. They took the Aim maneuver which also allows them to use their Scopes out to 600 meters as base range and with their Careful Shot feat adds +2 to their Attack rolls and Damage if they hit. Both shot at Reks who has a Reflex Defense of 18.

[roll0], advantage [roll1], if he hits [roll2]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads