Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - Official Trailer (2021)

Certainly. It’s frustrating how close they were to really good movies with the new ones, but at least the shows have been good.

I think most people are in agreement that the change in director, and directorial vision, from Ep. 7 to 8 to 9, really damaged the trilogy. Each film on it's own is good, but trying to watch all three in a row is jarring, but at least not Jar-Jarring. ;)

Zardnaar

Legend
I think most people are in agreement that the change in director, and directorial vision, from Ep. 7 to 8 to 9, really damaged the trilogy. Each film on it's own is good, but trying to watch all three in a row is jarring, but at least not Jar-Jarring. ;)

More lack of overarching story and letting each director do whatever they wanted.

To be fair Jar Jar Abrams set it up alright but yeah. As much flak as Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson get idk if it's their fault.

It's not the writers fault or the directors fault and maybe not the producers fault either. To many cooks in the kitchen perhaps.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Lol yeah.

Oh well, the story exists, the franchise moves forward, and the mouse grows in power every day. Unchecked. Unchallenged.

and the mouse grows in power every day. Unchecked. Unchallenged.

Not sure whether this is supposed to be positive, negative, or just humor? So I am not lumping you in any group, but for those people serious about their dislike, I see them in two camps. One that does not like Disney buying up so many properties and one that hates them for their growing inclusiveness and openness for all people.

Zardnaar

Legend
Not sure whether this is supposed to be positive, negative, or just humor? So I am not lumping you in any group, but for those people serious about their dislike, I see them in two camps. One that does not like Disney buying up so many properties and one that hates them for their growing inclusiveness and openness for all people.

More buying everything up and being corporate on general.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
The mouse is a beast with a great maw and no stomach.

The first one. I have no patience or respect for the second group. Inclusion isn’t a whole conspiracy, it’s just common decency.

This looks good. TV Star Wars is saving Star Wars.

Put me in the 3rd category-buying a property and then unintentionally/intentionally destroying it. the Mandalorian resonated with its audience that new movies didnt. Same goes with the animated series. Ahsoka is most likely more popular than Rey

Im hoping we get some other bounty hunters showing up (put me down for Cad Bane as a villian)

I'm hoping we get some other bounty hunters showing up (put me down for Cad Bane as a villain)

He was in season one of The Bad Batch, so he was still alive in between the prequel and original trilogy. Whether he is still alive post-Jedi is difficult to figure out from the couple of references to him from that time period.

Remove ads