Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - Official Trailer (2021)

Looks good to me. I was surprised at how much I liked The Mandalorian. This looks like it's on the same track.

I'm really glad this isn't another prequel story. We've got Fett back now, let's tell the next chapter.

Looks good to me. I was surprised at how much I liked The Mandalorian. This looks like it's on the same track.

I'm really glad this isn't another prequel story. We've got Fett back now, let's tell the next chapter.

But there needs to be at least a couple of flashbacks, or some explanation, showing how he survived for the past 6-7 years.

I'm with doctorbadwolf on this. One of the big reasons Fett gained popularity was because he was mysterious. That's been almost completely stripped away over the years. I'm a huge fan of giving the guy some mystique again.

Not me. I thought he was pretty useless until they brought him back on The Mandalorian. People only thought he was cool because he had a jetpack. Now he has become a real character and not window dressing. And his recent back story should be shown.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Not me. I thought he was pretty useless until they brought him back on The Mandalorian. People only thought he was cool because he had a jetpack. Now he has become a real character and not window dressing. And his recent back story should be shown.
I couldn’t disagree more. His recent backstory doesn’t matter unless it’s relevant to the ongoing story of the show. It isn’t needed to make him a “real character”, nor to tell a story about him.

fiction_vs_nonfiction.png

Interesting. Disney+ offically posted today that The Book of Boba Fett will be 7 episodes, not 6, like we might expect from a limited series. I would guess this means that so much of what they filmed was too important to cut and they added an extra episode?

Remove ads