Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - Official Trailer (2021)

Omand

Hero
I think one thing that rather threw the last trilogy for a loop was Carrie Fischer passing on. I believe she was going to have a major role in the final movie, and that couldn't happen.
Indeed, that was widely reported just after her death. Each of the original trilogy main trio were supposed to "front" one of the sequel trology. Han in The Force Awakens, Luke in The Last Jedi and Leia in The Rise of Skywalker. Not to be, however, due to Fisher's death.

It is interesting to speculate, would the film have even had the same name if Leia had been the centre of it?

Enough of a side-track though. We have a former bounty hunter (but don't call him that) turned crime lord (definitely don't call him that either) to talk about.

Cheers :)

252289493_1888993854607008_4672912360607669531_n.jpg

Khelon Testudo

Cleric of Stronmaus
I mean, Bobba Fett is older here, and has been through the Sarlac ringer. I can see him looking for a more sedate career than an itinerant bounty hunter. Hopefully we'll see what attracts him to Jabba's old stomping slithering grounds.

MarkB

Legend
I mean, Bobba Fett is older here, and has been through the Sarlac ringer. I can see him looking for a more sedate career than an itinerant bounty hunter. Hopefully we'll see what attracts him to Jabba's old stomping slithering grounds.
And why now. As I understand it he's been basically hanging out on Tatooine for the last however-many years - was he really just waiting to get his armour back?

Remove ads