D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder [OOC]

I'd be keen in trying a Death Cleric (DMG) of Kelemvor, either LN or LG. I'm not looking to play a necromancer with a horde of undead minions, but someone who uses death magic with hopeful, helpful intentions (half elf, or wood elf, variant human), not meaning to be as spooky at all.

I will admit I am in another (higher level) SKT game, and so I understand if I am not selected.

First off, great user name and profile pic.

Could you send me a message with a general summary of what is happening in your other STK game? I like your character idea, but am concerned about running through stuff you've experience so far.

I took a quick look at the other game and the Waterdeep beginning seemed to be a complete homebrew. I'm not sure how closely the DM follows the plot further on. WOTC structured this campaign very wisely, so that not every play through is the same. There is the possibility I could make you encounter different places / villians.

Given the current lineup, I wouldn't mind playing Carolina, a halfling rogue. This is a character that I've played in both 3rd and 4th editions, but I've yet to play a 5th edition incarnation of her. Here's a look at a quick summary, with a more proper sheet to follow if selected:

Looks good to me! I'm interested to see how she gels with the more heroic members of the party.

How detailed of a backstory are you looking for? I'm no novelist, but I can go a bit more in depth if you would like.

What you provided was great! The vision aspect will work really well with the plot of this adventure.

SunGold

First Post
Well, it looks like you have at least as many players as you're looking for, but since the [recruitment open] tag is still there I'm just piping up to say I'm interested! If someone drops or you decide to take more than five players, I'll come up with something to complement the lineup. If not, have fun all! :)

It looks like I have four players (five if you count Ian) already. I can't believe how quickly it filled up!

I'm going to bump the group up to six, so feel free to send in any more ideas with the understanding that I won't be able to take everyone.

Current Party:

1. Fighter
2. Rogue
3. Druid
4. Death Cleric

xynthoros

First Post
Out of the current line-up, the rogue might do archery, but seems equally suitable for both melee and ranged. The Fighter is sword and board and I am not sure about the Cleric, but they are death domain which tends to favor melee. The Druid (me) is controller/summoner and while is capable of using weapons and may whip out a bow from time to time, will be more focused on battlefield control.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases