SWSE: Scum & Villany [IC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen thanks Prello and politely accepts the Hutt treat. Before eating it he excuses himself to attend to duties in the cockpit and disposes of the disgusting thing first chance he gets when he is alone.

He passes the journey with small talk amongst his companions and Prello as necessary. He will exercise some to keeping his mind and body healthy.

<<OOC: Go ahead KT, I guess we need something more to react to as no one is jumping to post anything.>>

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Naar passes his time in the bridge where he feels most at home, watching the hyperspace streak by and playing something on one of the nav consoles...

knightemplar

Explorer
As the Frozen Star is cleared for landing at the private docking bay next to Popara's mansion. The landing ramp extends down, as Naar and Galen come off the ship to check out the situation.

Towards the door to the main house, both Naar and Galen see a hutt patiently waiting at the door next to a jade green 3-PO unit.

Ava has gone to see Mistress Prello to notify her that the ship has arrived and see if she needs any help with disembarking.

OOC: Sorry between work, finals and holidays, I have not been on much.

knightemplar

Explorer
As Galen and Naar, approach the green colored 3PO unit, and the hutt, the 3PO unit begins to speak.

"Greetings lords, I am H-3PO, a protocol droid in the service of Popara the Hutt, may his eyes always be bright and cognent.", the droids arm then moves towards the hutt sitting behind him, "This is the Lord Vago, Popara's representive.

Vago at this time is directing a squad of mountain nikto to the starship to start unloading Lady Prello's possession and the mysterious box.

Vago will then turn towards the protocol droid and say in Huttese, "Hurry up, Popara expects us."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen wishes Ava was with him as he doesn't understand Huttese and is hoping she might. As the nikto start unloading, he sees the woman exit the Frozen Star along with their droid.

He introduces himself, "Hello. I am Pilot Galen Rapp of the Frozen Star."

Not really, sure what else to say, he watches the activities of Prello's entourage and wonders what the encounter between the Hutt's will be like.

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

knightemplar

Explorer
"Ah, Lord Rapp. I am glad to make your acquantance. As I understand it, you have brought Lady Prello with you from Tatooine?", said the jade green protocol droid. "How may we assist you?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Galen looks around to see if Ava is paying attention, but then replies, "Well, we are really just finishing up this delivery. We have some free time while we wait for Lady Prello's departure back to Tatooine."

He looks to Naar, before commenting, "I suppose we can take on a temporary job while we wait. So far the money appears to be good working for Lady Prello."

Galen.jpg
Galen Rapp

knightemplar

Explorer
Prello comes up behind Galen and Naar with Ava in tow. A few words in huttese are exchanged between her and the other hutt.

"Come, my friends, Popara awaits us. ", Prello says, as Vago makes a motion for everyone to follow him.

Once the group enters the residence, it is quite evident that Popara is a hutt of well means. The furnishings are rare or very exotic pieces, even the wood of the doors are considered very expensive. In the alcoves, beautiful and exquisite pieces of art are prominently displayed.

Vago rattles more words off in Huttese as H-3PO translates. "You should consider yourselves very lucky that the great and honorable Popara wishes to meet you."

Vago steps to the side of a heavy muskwood door as he motions you onward. But before he can hit the switch to open, it opens and a huge broad-shouldered wookie storms through. The wookie stands in front of Galen and starts growling. Galen believes that he wants to get through.

Remove ads