• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Crux of the Matter

Bront

The man with the probe
"We'll all die in here, but no need to be any sooner than it needs to be," Vanitri says.

He'll make sure everyone is awake before returning the wand.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Laynie sighs.*

"So are we going to continue with the whole 'Sit around in the same spot quixotically translating a book that could be irrelevant while one or more entities that want us all dead assault us' plan, or does someone have something better?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"No I'm getting just as tired of it too, its just not fun is it? Once we're ready lets look around some more, hopefully someone with a better sense of humour will show up. Don't suppose you've found any good jokes or other stuff in there have you Laynie?" asks Tenebrynn.

Rystil Arden

First Post
No, this isn't a joke-book, moron. It's a book of children's stories. I'm almost done translating it, but there's no reason to just sit here. I can do it while you all do something. Even doing something stupid is better than waiting to die.

Velmont

First Post
"What I hate more than her little voice, it is hearing it giving good idea. Ok, Hogarth, heal Tenebrynn and yourself a bit and we will move... and I hope the translation will take a bit more time, you are at least quiet while you do that." tells Rinaldo, almost on a despair tone.

Hogarth seems to want to tells something but finally just take the wound and starts to heal Tenebrynn. He also convert one of his spell to heal himself.

[SBLOCK=OOC] Tenebynn is healed: 3 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 21 (Bring him to 22)

Hogarth is healed: 25 + 5 + 2 + 8 = 40 (Should bring him to 41)

He used 7 charges.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Looks good on the healing--just give me the word about going to one of the other areas I mentioned earlier (the big double-doors on the first floor, etc), and I'll have you guys move along :))

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri sighs, "It's noisy in here. I'm going elsewhere so I can sit in quiet."

Vanitri will walk out the doors and look around for a nice quiet place.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Walking out of the room and onto the landing where they fought the woman or walking all the way down and then all the way out of the tower?)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads