• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

eayres33

Explorer
Hey it's not like its the first time Hunter has tried to fight when he should have run. It's like the first battle all over again. Hunter dashing backwards to try to catch up with everyone else because instead of running the first time he has to smack the opponent at least once. :cool:

Thateous

Explorer
Hey it's not like its the first time Hunter has tried to fight when he should have run. It's like the first battle all over again. Hunter dashing backwards to try to catch up with everyone else because instead of running the first time he has to smack the opponent at least once. :cool:

First blood gold is not a thing in this game man.

SunGold

First Post
I feel bad for not staying out there with him, but Shara can't heal without spell slots anyway and I don't wanna complicate this further by getting KO'd.

Really wish I'd used that second HD, but I had just rolled two 1s in a row (for both my HD and song of rest*) so I just threw up my hands. Thought, "Well, that last fight was so brutal, doubt GreenKarl will slam us with anything too bad after that." Lesson learned.

*And then a third 1 in a row, init for this fight. Ugh.

eayres33

Explorer
Hey Hunter still has two spell slots, which most likely will be healing word.

It's an odd situation and a true test to see if we are willing to enter the Dwimmermount. But we will win or die, and then if it is a TPK I'd assume we'd all create new character's and then enter the depths of pain. :]

SunGold

First Post
Yeeeeah...

That last fight was so resource-draining just to scrape by, and this one is at least as bad...only with fumes in the tank this time. Unless the earth opens up and swallows them, I'm packing for a trip to TPK City.

SunGold

First Post
You're the man, eayres! Now let's see if I can use that inspiration die to get us both over the wall...

GreenKarl: What's the DC to climb the wall?

And what, if any, check and DC am I looking at to tie a rope to something on the homestead side of the wall? Or could I just throw one end down to Hunter and company, and then drop down and wrap the other end around a leg of the tower and hold onto that end?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads