The Fall of Manlich and Horrible affairs that come after

Walking Dad

First Post
Terminus still advances, planning to kill another ghoul and to use his rod to soread his curse to the giant...
[sblock=ooc]
Active: Summons Armor of Agathys

If I have the opportunity:
Move 3 squares to gain concealment..
curse nearest ghoul
Hellish Rebuke (to hit, damage, curse) (1d20+11=16, 1d6+7=11, 1d6=6)

Next time a cursed creature is killed, I use the special ability of my rod of corruption.
[sblock=Mini stat block]
Terminus
Perception: 16 Insight: 21 Low-light Vision
AC 24 Fortitude 21 Reflex 20 Will 19
Hit Points: 64 / 72 Bloodied: 36
Temporary Hit Points: 12
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 11 / 11
Encounter Powers: Howl of Doom, Fiery Bolt, Diabolic Grasp, Ethereal Stride
Daily Powers: Summons of Khirad, Hunger of Hadar, Armor of Agathys, Shroud of Black Steel
[/sblock][/sblock]

Logos7

First Post
Indulgence Strikes Flesh, Flaying a foul ghoul and bolstering her teammates
Kral misses feebly with the ranged attack
Djiminik Brings the Pain of Steel to the Ghouls, but only wanely tags the Giant
Armil misses his Sly Flourish
Terminus Moves and Misses with a crackling bolt of eldritch energy

The Scene.

Djiminik is now in melee by himself with the giant, having slayed all the ghouls adjacent to him. They are positioned near the where the doorways used to be.

Furtherback (About 20 feet) are Indulgence, armil and Kral. Indulgence by herself having slayed the last ghoul adjacent to her, Armil and Kral facing 3 ghouls who are not flanking them.

The Furthest Away is Terminus, concealed and blasting away ( there was a dropped foe who was cursed but not one you killed, not sure if that counts for your rod.let me know)

The Giant Attacks Djiminik 25 vs Ac for 8 Damage, as it roars in frustration

The Ghouls attack Armil and Kral
23 vs Ac on Armil for 6 Damage and Immobilized
25 vs Ac on Armil for 6 Damage and Immobilized
31 vs Kral for 6 Damage and Immobilized

L

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Indulgence breathes in the smell of the dying, undying ghouls.
-- edit: "Even the smell of slaughter is enough to make you feel better, eh Krai?" --
She imagines herself over at the giant (and perhaps her legs take her there). Indulgence scowls at Djiminik, and shouts, "What are you waiting for? Hit him again!"

[last turn?: I forgot to roll a save against the immobilization. If it's not too late... here's a 15 (save)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1701887/
If it is too late, it can be at the end of this turn].

(minor) Inspiring word: on Krai (or Armil, if Krai doesn't need it); may spend a surge and get +2d6 hp.

(move) If no longer immobilized, Indulgence will move to the giant into a flanking position, to give Djiminik combat advantage. If she is still immobilized, she will only think about doing so.

(standard) Comander's Strike: Djiminik makes a basic melee attack (+2 if Indulgence is able to create the flank), which will do +4 damage (int mod).

[now, if not at the start of turn, save vs. immobilization is made]

[sblock=Indulgence Mini-Stats]
(before this action)

Perception +11, Insight +6, Low-light
AC: 23 Fort: 18 Ref: 21 Will: 22
HP: 62/64 (bloodied 32); Temp: 0
Surges: 7/8 (Value: 16)
Initiative: +4 (+2 to allies w/in 10)
Resist 5 cold, 9 fire; Speed: 6

Longsword: +10 to hit, 1d8+3 normal or lightning

@Will: Commander’s Strike; Wolf Pack Tactics
Encounter: Hammer and Anvil (1); Inspiring War Cry (3); Lion’s Roar (7); Hunter’s quarry (f); Infernal wrath (r)
Utility: Aid the Injured (2); Stand Tough (6)
Daily: Lead the Attack (1); Stand the Fallen (5); White Raven Strike (9)

* no combat advantage when surprised
* +1 to attack vs bloodied foes
* when an ally spends action point, regains 9 hp (also +5 to free save)
* Inspiring Word: (2/enc.) minor, close burst 5; target (self or ally) can spend surge +2d6hp
[/sblock]

OOC: Remember: when you spend an action point, you regain 9 hp, and get a free saving throw, which will be at +5.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Terminus sensed that his curse was successful and attacks the giant with an eldritch blast of crimson energy.
[sblock=ooc]
It only reads : 'When an enemy under your Warlock’s Curse is
reduced to 0 hit points or fewer,' so it should activate my boon. All enemies are now cursed by terminus.

Standard: Eldritch blast at the giant.
Move: Trying to get in contact with one of the ghouls (want it to take damage from 'Armor of Agathys')

Eldritch blast (1d20+11=15, 1d10+7=11, 1d6=5)

Active: Summons Armor of Agathys

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Terminus
Perception: 16 Insight: 21 Low-light Vision
AC 24 Fortitude 21 Reflex 20 Will 19
Hit Points: 67 / 72 Bloodied: 36
Temporary Hit Points: 12
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 11 / 11
Encounter Powers: Howl of Doom, Fiery Bolt, Diabolic Grasp, Ethereal Stride
Daily Powers: Summons of Khirad, Hunger of Hadar, Armor of Agathys, Shroud of Black Steel
[/sblock][/sblock]

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Djiminick swings as hard as he can at the giant, trying to put him down once and for all. Missing, he swings just as hard again, missing once again. Then, seeing Indulgence move into flanking position, takes another swing at him. Djiminick keeps swinging his axe wildly, catching the giant in its minor cuts.

[sblock=ooc] Standard: Use Brute Strike against the Giant: Brute Strike (1d20+13=18, 3d10+6=22) marking the Giant. It's reliable, so if this attack misses, I am spending an action point for a second try.Brute Strike take 2. (1d20+16=18, 3d10+6=15) I still miss, so I still have Brute strike.
I use the free attack from Indulgence to attack the Giant. Commander's Strike/Basic Attack with Combat Advantage (1d20+15=21, 1d10+10=12).
My rain of steel does damage to the giant: Rain of Steel (1d10=5) [/sblock]

Logos7

First Post
Indulgence moves into place, bolstering (Armil or Djiminik) , Flanking and calling out for Djiminik to strike.

Kral strikes out with his bow again, striking soundly dealing 8 damage, against the Ghoul

Djiminik flounders at the giant, scratching but not doing much against it.

Armil strikes out with his rapier, missing another ghoul

Terminus moves up , missing the giant, and moving into melee with the Ghouls.

The Giant ignoring Djiminik and Indulgence moves forward and strikes out with his sweeping club at armil and kral. 17 vs Ac to hit Armil for 14 damage 26 vs Ac to hit vs Kral for 15 damage.

(Attacks of Oppurtunity for indulgence and djiminik)

The Scene, Indulgence and Djiminik are left looking at one another as the giant moves forward wailing away at Armil, Kral , and Terminus. Terminus, Armil, and Kral are adjacent to each other, the ghouls are adjacent to all of them, and the giant is behind them, but still in reach of Terminus, Armil ,and Kral.

Indulgence and Djiminik are within 5 squares of the Giant.

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Terminus avoids contact to the others! He would damage them with his aura. Change the description, please.

Just ignore me. I just reread the power and it actually says 'enemy' :)

Don't forget the damage to the adjacent enemies (1d6+5) shall I roll ones, one for each enemy or will you roll for me?

Last edited:

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Djiminick strikes at the Giant, trying to keep him from moving away.

Djiminick attacks the Giant, swinging as hard as he can.

[sblock=OOC]Opportunity Attack Against the Giant: OA: (1d20+17=22, 1d10+6=7) If it hits, remember that the giant's move is stopped. Also, remember that the giant's attacks are -2 because it is marked.

If the giant is stopped, I keep swinging with the brute strikes. If not, I close to flanking if possible, and keep swinging the brute stike.

Brute Strike (1d20+15=25) and damage: Damage for Brute Strike (3d10+6=20) Marking the giant.

Rain of Steel damage: Rain of Steel (1d10=6)

I will edit depending on outcomes.[/sblock]

Remove ads