• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Fifth City (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION], I don't recall what you had finally decided. Did you want to give Lenya another shot or were you going to with a new character?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Two mages, a barbarian, and city guard walked out of a bar...there is a punchline here somewhere but I'm too tired to think of it."
I really expected a punchline to this!

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, I lived in Tenn once. A little snow/ice and it shuts things down. Be careful, mate.

Yeah, we got about an inch of ice here in Memphis and the city is basically at a stand still. I expect Nashville got it even worse than we did. The national guard was called out to help folks stranded on the interstate just north east of the city. I know it sounds crazy to those of you who live even a few hours north of us, but down here we just don't experience this sort of thing more than a couple days a year. We only have sub freezing temps 15 or 20 days a year. The company I work for provides round the clock services to adults with disabilities, so we never close. I spent most of the day yesterday driving staff to and from work on the ice because they were afraid to drive.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Ice is way worse than snow, no matter where it is. But especially places that aren't used to it.

That storm is dumping some snow on us right now. Luckily, if you can say that, our temps have been in the single digits so it's all snow. We've been having very bad cold - wind chills like -15F. It's hard to keep the house warm with that going on. Very bad for homeless people too. This is a brutal winter for sure. We have about a 1 foot base layer of snow but we had so much ice and freezing rain fall that it's all hard and slippery. This little 6ish inches will add a nice clean soft layer to the top. Only bad thing is Fenris had to drive in it to work today :/

Everyone stay safe and warm!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just so you all know, I walk. I have no vehicle at this time. My cane was hung up in July, but yesterday and today I am using it. So, I am being safe - no worrying allowed

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads