• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E The Full Pregenerated Character Repository

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Originally posted by Jaini:

orc_archer.png

BLACKEYE
1st Level Half-Orc Fighter
Medium Male Humanoid
Armor Class 15 (Chain Shirt)
Hit Points 12 (1d10)
Speed 30 ft.
Senses Darkvision 60 ft.
Str 10 (+0) Dex 14 (+2) Con 14 (+2)
Int  9 (-1) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 14 (+2)
Alignment Chaotic Neutral
Languages Common, Orc

TRAITS
Half-orc
  Relentless Endurance
  Savage Attacks
Fighter
  Fighting Style - Archery
  Second Wind
Background - Criminal
  Feature: Criminal Contact
  Specialty: Highway Robber
Proficiency (+2)
  Armor & Weapons: All
  Tools: Three Dragon Ante, Thieves' Tools
  Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution

SKILLS
Deception (+4), Intimidate (+4), Perception (+4), Stealth (+4), Survival (+4)

ACTIONS
Ranged Attack -- Longbow: +6 to hit (150/600; one creature)
Hit: 1d8+2 piercing damage

Melee Attack -- Shortsword: +4 to hit (reach 5; one creature)
Hit: 1d6+2 piercing damage

EQUIPMENT
Chain shirt, longbow, shortbow, shortsword, two daggers, 40 arrows, two quivers, dungeoneer's pack, thieves' tools, Three-Dragon Ante set, a glass jar containing lard with a label that reads “Griffon Grease,” 19 gp

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Traits: I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds.
Ideal: I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care. (Neutral)
Bond: Something important was taken from me, and I aim to steal it back.
Flaw: If there's a plan, I'll forget it. If I don't forget it, I'll ignore it.

BACKSTORY
[SIZE=9pt]Blackeye the half-orc archer is a dirty, no-good scoundrel; a weird, bumpy wart on the backside of your adventuring party that just won't go away. A highwayman and thief of dubious ability, Blackeye is nevertheless utterly convinced of his own superiority, and will not hesitate to inform everyone around him how amazing he is at all times. When not bragging about himself, he's making fun of everyone else. No situation is safe from his sarcastic commentary – no matter how sensitive or important. That being said, his colorful language and gregarious nature lends a certain appeal, should you share his total lack of decency.[/SIZE]

In battle Blackeye cheers his every success, jeers every opponent's failure, and loyally – if begrudgingly – defends his allies. While loathe to follow orders, Blackeye will jump at any opportunity to demonstrate just how helpful, necessary, and wonderful his skills are. When things go wrong, he's more often confused than angry.

Long ago Blackeye accidentally shot his favorite arrow into some drow rogue, who ran off with it still stuck in her shield. He never managed to track her down, and to this day searches for his arrow. There's nothing special or magical about this particular piece of piercing projectile – it's just his favorite.

This character is AL-legal

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Originally posted by MadPuppy:

Dwarf%20Bard%202.jpg

[SIZE=11.0pt]Ollum Hammersong[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]1st level Mountain Dwarf Bard[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Armor Class: 16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Hit Points: 10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Initiative: +2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Speed: 25[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Darkvision 60'[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]STR:15 (+2) DEX:14 (+2) CON:12 (+1)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]INT:10  WIS:10  CHA: 15 (+2)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Alignment: Chaotic Good[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Languages: Common, Dwarvish[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Traits[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Racial:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Darkvision 60'[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Dwarven resilience[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Stone cunning[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Brewer supplies[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Medium Armor[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Battle axe, hand axe[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Warhammer, throwing hammer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Class:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Bardic inspiration (d6)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Ritual casting[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.0pt]Class/background features:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Disguise kit[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Instruments (lute, Flute, Bagpipes)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Entertainer routines: Singer Storyteller, Instrumentalist[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Proficiency: (+2)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Light & medium Armor[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Longswords, Rapiers, short swords[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]hand crossbows[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Simple weapons[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Skills:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Acrobatics(+4), Arcana(+2), History(+2)[Stonecunning+4], Performance(+4), Persuasion(+4),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Weapon/armor[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Studded Leather[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Shield[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Warhammer (+4) 1d8+2 (versatile: 1d10+2)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]2x hand axes (+4) 1d6+2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Spells:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]-CANTRIPS: Vicious mockery, Minor Illusion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]-1st LEVEL: Heroism, Charm Person, Dissonant Whispers, Healing Word[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Equipment[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Entertainers pack[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Disguise  kit[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11.0pt]Costume, Lute[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Description[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]A dwarf with a trimmed short beard, not like the usual long and braided of other dwarfs. Wears a hat with feather pinned to the side. Wears comfortable but fashionable clothes. Often smoking either a pipe or cigar.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Personal Characteristics[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Background: Entertainer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]traits: I know a story relevant to every situation. I love a good insult, even one directed at me.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Ideals:  The
World is in need of new ideas and bold action.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Bonds: I idolize the old dwarven hero Hamish Hammersong. I measure myself to his  deeds.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Flaws: I'll do anything to win fame and renown.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Favorite catch phrase's: (In my best Yosemitie Sam impersonation)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]You'll hear me hammer sing![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]It's Hammer Time![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Ooooo I hates Goblins [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Any bow-legged yellow cowards gonna' slap hammers with me![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Youn'z Elves are some long eared crazy galoots![/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Favorite Songs[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Pour your brother one more round[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Seven Drunken' Nights[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Background:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Ollum from an early age always loved the stories of old heroes. He would read every history, every Fable he could get his hands on. One particular Dwarf hero stood out to Ollum, Hamish Hammersong, a Dwarf who would soar into song and get the entire tavern singing along, A hero that would lay low any Threat with  Hard hits from his hammer, always ready with sharp wit and a song of the victory. At least that is how Ollum describes it….[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Ollum wants desperately to be a famous hero just like Hamish. Often called a dreamer by his father, Ollum just smiles and says, that the world needs more heroes and "I will be one of them".[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]Having Collected history books of heroic tales, including the complete histories of Hammish (The Hammersong chronicles) . Ollum considers himself quite the expert on heroes. Dwarven especially, but is also familiar with Human, Elf, Halfling heroes as well. Try as he might to be a good dwarf and work in the clan forge or mine, Ollum just always dreams of leaving to the wider world and finding his own way.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]After an evening of story telling and singing to the local clan a few of his younger friends started to tease him about his own tales of failed labor, another round of drinks served, and a mine not striking a vein. Taking it in stride Ollum simply said "Aye, to be sure I've places to see, wonders to behold, Dragons to slay, Maids to woo, and Artifacts to find." Laughing one of the friends suggested he find the missing Hammersong! Fabled artifact of the clan." I can and will do just that" he boldly claimed. To all he promised that night to return with the Hammersong or die trying. To a Dwarf the  raucous crowd cheered Ollum and drank a pint to wish the dreamer Ollum well and be on his way.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]With this goal in mind It is time to go out to the wider world and make a name for himself, write his own tales, and sing his own songs.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.0pt]
The%20Hammersong.gif
[/SIZE]

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
Originally posted by Plaguescarred4:

masterscourge.jpg

Saad Al-Amyr
1st-level Human Ranger
Medium Male Humanoid

Armor Class 16 (scalemail)
Hit Points 11 (1d10)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense normal    
Str 10 (+0) Dex 17 (+3)  Con 13 (+1)  
Int 12 (+1)  Wis 15 (+2)  Cha 08 (-1)
Alignment neutral 
Languages common, undercommon, dwarvish
Trait 
Background Outlander [Wanderer]
   Origin: Bounty Hunter
   Personality Traits: I place no stock in wealthy or well-mannered folk. Money and manners won’t save you from a hungry owlbear.
   Ideal: Honor. If I dishonor myself, I dishonor my whole clan. (Lawful)
   Bond: I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
   Flaw: There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.
Proficiency (+2)
  Tools: Horn
  Saving Throws: Strenght +2, Dexterity +5
Skill Athletics +2, Insight +5, Investigation +3, Nature +4, Perception +4,  Survival +4, 
Humanoid Favored Enemy (human, dwarf)
Natural Explorer
Feat Grappler
Actions
Melee Attacks— Whip: +5 to hit (reach 10 ft.; one creature). 
Hit: 1d4+3 slashing damage
Ranged Attack—Longbow: +5 to hit (range 150/600 ft; one creature). 
Hit:  1d8+3 piercing  damage 
Equipment: Scalemail armor, whip, longbow + arrows, staff, a hunting trap, a glass eye, dwarf beard's scalp (a trophy from an animal i killed), horn, a set of traveler’s clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp

Saad [SA-HAD] was born in 1453 DR in Keltar in Calimshan. He is a tall bronze-skinned man with a long black beard and hair usually kept under a red bandana. He wears scalemail under a long leather coat, and carries a longbow and whip, signature weapon of his now decimated clan, Al-Amyr. After his clan was all wiped out by brigands from the Black Raiders band, he became a mercenary and decided to travel. Saad is now a bounty hunter that tracks down fugitives and other wanted criminal throughout the Calim desert and surrounding lands. His last contract was Brock Ironfist, a dwarf rogue he hunted down up to the Moonsea.Saad highly value honor and will go as far as Sigil and even beyond to get a fugitive he has sworn to capture or kill. 

Leugren

First Post
Originally posted by Leugren:

tsaEaw1wNxUx39lmdmYHbQU8ImSIGnrG8JUzfuX1B4YcqAGVcZXoTghPFTyo6Vi3T70d21E6HF1HHO5ZTIzUz9ebGoQizCP-BITZbm1_gamrPzHVji_OlHl1VddeXx7bkA

​
Shadai'hulan
4th-level Stout Halfling Barbarian [Path of the Totem Warrior]
Small Male Humanoid
Armor Class 16 (unarmored defense)
Hit Points 45 (4d12)
Speed 25 ft.
Senses Normal.
Str 14 (+2) Dex 16 (+3) Con 16 (+3)
Int 10 (+0) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 8 (-1)
Alignment Neutral
Languages Common, Halfling, Draconic

TRAITS

Background – Outlander
Origin: Tribal nomad
Feature: Wanderer
– You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.  
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: Poisoner’s Kit
Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
Weapons: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons  
Armor: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields

SKILLS

Athletics +5, Perception +2, Stealth +5, Survival +5

ACTIONS

Melee Attack— +1 Quarterstaff (two-handed): +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature)
Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage / 1d4+3 bludgeoning damage (one-handed 1d6 + 3)
Ranged Attack—Javelin: +4 to hit (range 30/120 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+2 piercing damage (thrown)
Blowgun: +5 to hit (range 25/100 ft.; one creature)
Hit: 1+3 piercing damage (ammunition, loading)

EQUIPMENT

a +1 quarterstaff, 4 javelins, a blowgun, 50 blowgun needles, 2 x serpent venom, a vivisection dagger, an explorer’s pack, a boa fang necklace, a tribal outfit, a shrunken goblin head, a belt pouch containing 10 gp.

explorer’s pack contents: a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin, and 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side.

FEATURES

Lucky: When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.

Brave: You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.

Halfling Nimbleness: You can move through the space of any creature that is of a size larger than yours.

Stout Resilience: You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.

Unarmored Defense: While you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.

Rage: In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action.  While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren’t wearing heavy armor:

• You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
  • When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian.
  • You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.

If you are able to cast spells, you can’t cast them or concentrate on them while raging. Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven’t attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since your last turn.  You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action.  Once you have raged the number of times shown for your barbarian level, you must finish a long rest before you can rage again.

Rages: 3
Rage Damage: +2

Reckless Attack: When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly.  Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.

Danger Sense: You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells.  To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

Path of the Totem Warrior:  The Path of the Totem Warrior is a spiritual journey, as the barbarian accepts a spirit animal as guide, protector, and inspiration. In battle, your totem spirit fills you with supernatural might, adding magical fuel to your barbarian rage.  Most barbarian tribes consider a totem animal to be kin to a particular clan. In such cases, it is unusual for an individual to have more than one totem animal spirit, though exceptions exist.

Spirit Seeker: Yours is a path that seeks attunement with the natural world, giving you a kinship with beasts. You gain the ability to cast the beast senseand speak with animals spells, but only as rituals.

Totem Spirit - Bear (Reflavored to Boa): While raging, you have resistance to all damage except psychic damage. The spirit of the bear makes you tough enough to stand up to any punishment.

Feat - Polearm Master: You can keep your enemies at bay with reach weapons. You gain the following benefits:

• When you take the Attack action and attack with only a glaive, halberd, or quarterstaff, you can use a bonus action to make a melee attack with the opposite end of the the weapon. The weapon’s damage die for this attack is a d4, and the attack deals bludgeoning damage.
  • While you are wielding a glaive, halberd, pike, or quarterstaff, other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter your reach.

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS

Trait 1: I believe that I can absorb my enemies’ strength by consuming their vital organs.
Trait 2: Thinking is for other people. I prefer action.
Ideal: People. I'm committed to the people I care about, not to ideals. (Neutral)
Bond: I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
Flaw: I am inflexible in my thinking.
Appearance: I have gray deadlocks festooned with the skulls of various small animals. My face and torso are covered with red tribal tattoos. I stand 3’ 2” tall and weigh 48 pounds.  My eyes are amber and I have slitted pupils. I have rich, copper-colored skin.

BACKSTORY
Show
[sblock]Shadai’hulan was born to a tribe of jungle-dwelling halflings calling themselves the Tulteks.  For untold generations, the Tulteks survived in complete isolation on a dinosaur infested island off the coast of Maztica.  All of that ended when a group of Watedhavian explorers made landfall on the island.  Believing that these strangers were gods, the Tulteks offered them shelter and engaged in open trade with them.  

As the son of the chieftain, Shadai’hulan expressed a great deal of curiosity about the giant Waterdhavian sailing vessels moored off the shore of the island.  The Watedhavians obliged him by inviting him aboard one of their vessels.  In the meantime, a separate crew was exploring the ruins of an abandoned temple within the depths of the jungle.  Within the temple, they discovered a giant golden statue of a winged snake with two enormous rubies for eyes.  Unable to believe their good fortune, the Waterdhavians proceeded to clamber up the statue and pry out the eyes.  As soon as one of the eyes came free, a great tremor shook the island. Shadai’hulan was enjoying a tour of the Waterdhavian’s ship when the great Fire Mountain erupted without any warning, killing every living being on the island.  The crew of the ship reacted quickly, drawing up their anchor and sailing into the open sea as the island burned on the horizon.  

Shadai’hulan grew belligerent, believing that the Watedhavians had angered the gods of the island and thereby brought about the destruction of his people.  The crew responded by clapping the little savage in chains, and then selling him to the fighting pits as soon as they arrived in Waterdeep.  Although he fought like a demon, he would have eventually died in the pits were it not for the timely intervention of a dwarven paladin named Dardon Dourstone.  Shadai’hulan befriended the dwarf and eventually came to consider him as a member of his extended tribe.    

[/sblock]

Leugren

First Post
Originally posted by Leugren:

UjSP4QUBcgl0z4jJKbmqope9j6xStKQzO1H3KWh66OE8RVKNaeEHyU_bn5Q7w2k2UH5nXQ2hfsu1WAd-ElWOX8URZq40R9-qpDasK381GLqH8NwQfssZBpRS-izoMrCIDA

Cranulf Crownshield
4th-level Mountain Dwarf Paladin [Oath of Devotion]
Medium Male Humanoid
Armor Class 20 (plate and shield)
Hit Points 40 (4d10)
Speed 25 ft.
Senses Darkvision 60 ft.
Str 16 (+3) Dex 10 (+0) Con 17 (+3)
Int 8 (-1) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 16 (+3)
Alignment Lawful Good
Languages Common, Dwarvish

TRAITS

Background – Soldier
    Specialty: Infantry
Feature: Military Rank
– You have a military rank from your career as a soldier. Soldiers loyal to your former military organization still recognize your authority and influence, and they defer to you if they are of a lower rank. You can invoke your rank to exert influence over other soldiers and requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary use.  You can also gain access to friendly military encampments and fortresses where your rank is recognized.  

Proficiency (+2)

Tools: Dragonchess, Vehicles (Land), Smith’s Tools
Saving Throws: Wisdom +2, Charisma +5
Weapons: Simple Weapons, Martial Weapons  
Armor: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor, Shields

SKILLS

Athletics +5, Intimidation +5, Persuasion +5, Perception +2

ACTIONS

Melee Attack— Warhammer: +5 to hit (reach 10 ft.; one creature)
Hit: 1d8+5 bludgeoning damage (versatile 1d10)
Ranged Attack—Javelin: +5 to hit (range 30/120 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+5 piercing damage (thrown)

EQUIPMENT

plate armor, shield w/ holy symbol, a warhammer, a quiver of 5 javelins, an explorer’s pack, an insignia of rank, a set of common clothes, a belt pouch containing 10 gp.

explorer’s pack contents: a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin, and 10 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side.

FEATURES

Darkvision: Accustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions.  You can see in dim light within 60 feet as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light.  You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Dwarven Resilience: You have advantage on saving throws against poison, and you have resistance against poison damage.

Dwarven Combat Training: You have proficiency with the battleaxe, handaxe, throwing hammer, and warhammer.

Tool Proficiency: You gain proficiency with the artisan’s tools of your choice: smith’s tools, brewers supplies, or mason’s tools.

Stonecunning: Whenever you make an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, you are considered proficient in the History skill, and add double your proficiency bonus to the check, instead of your normal proficiency bonus.

Dwarven Armor Training: You have proficiency with light and medium armor.

Divine Sense: The presence of strong evil registers on your senses like a noxious odor, and powerful good rings like heavenly music in your ears.  As an action, you can open your awareness to detect such forces.  Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover.  You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity.  Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, as with the hallow spell.  You can use this feature a number of times equal to 1 + your Charisma modifier.  When you finish a long rest, you regain all expended uses.

Lay on Hands: Your blessed touch can heal wounds.  You have a pool of healing power that replenishes when you take a long rest.  With that pool, you can restore a total number of hit points equal to your paladin level x 5.  As an action, you can touch a creature and draw power from the pool to restore a number of hit points to that creature, up to the maximum amount remaining in your pool.  Alternatively, you can expend 5 hit points from your pool of healing to cure the target of one disease or neutralize one poison affecting it.  You can cure multiple diseases and neutralize multiple poisons with a single use of Lay on Hands, expending hit points separately for each one.  This feature has no effect on undead and constructs.

Fighting Style - Dueling: When you are wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon.

Divine Smite: When you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, you can expend one paladin spell slot to deal radiant damage to the target. In addition to the weapon’s damage. The extra damage is 2d8 for a 1st-level spell slot, plus 1d8 for each spell level higher than 1st, to a maximum of 5d8.  The damage increases by 1d8 if the target is an undead or a fiend.

Divine Health: The divine magic flowing through you makes you immune to disease.

Spellcasting: You have learned to draw on divine magic through meditation and prayer to cast divine spells as a cleric does.

Preparing and Casting Spells: To cast one of your paladin spells of 1st level or higher, you must expend a slot of the spell’s level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest. You prepare the list of paladin spells that are available for you to cast, choosing from the paladin spell list.  When you do so, choose a number of paladin spells equal to your Charisma modifier + half your paladin level, rounded down (minimum of one spell). The spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots. You can change your list of prepared spells when you finish a long rest.  Preparing a new list of paladin spells requires time spent in prayer and meditation: at least 1 minute per spell level for each spell on your list.

Spellcasting Focus: You can use a holy symbol as a spellcasting focus for your paladin spells.

Spell Save DC: 8 + proficiency bonus + Charisma modifier = 13

Spell Attack Modifier: proficiency bonus + Charisma modifer = +5

Spells Prepared: Protection from Evil and Good, Sanctuary, Bless, Command, Cure Wounds, Shield of Faith, Thunderous Smite

Spell Slots: 3 x level 1

Oath of Devotion: The Oath of Devotion binds a paladin to the loftiest ideals of justice, virtue, and order. Sometimes called cavaliers, white knights, or holy warriors, these paladins meet the ideal of the knight in shining armor, acting with honor in pursuit of justice and the greater good. They hold themselves to the highest standards of conduct and some, for better or worse, hold the rest of the world to the same standards. Many who swear this oath are devoted to gods of law and good and use their gods’ tenets as the measure of their devotion. They hold angels--the perfect servants of good--as their ideals, and incorporate images of angelic wings into their helmets or coats of arms.

Tenets of Devotion: Though the exact words and strictures of the Oath of Devotion vary, paladins of this oath share these tenets:

• Honesty: Don’t lie or cheat. Let your word be your promise.
  • Courage: Never fear to act, though caution is wise.
  • Compassion: Aid others, protect the weak, and punish those who threaten them. Show mercy to your foes, but temper it with wisdom.
  • Honor: Treat others with fairness, and let your honorable deeds be an example to them. Do as much good as possible while causing the least amount of harm.
  • Duty: Be responsible for your actions and their consequences, protect those entrusted to your care, and obey those who have just authority over you.

Oath Spells: Once you gain access to an oath spell, you always have it prepared. Oath spells don’t count against the number of spells you can prepare each day. If you gain an oath spell that doesn’t appear on the paladin spell list, the spell is nonetheless a paladin spell for you.

• Level 3: Protection from Evil and Good, Sanctuary

Channel Divinity: Your oath allows you to channel divine energy to fuel magical effects. When you use your Channel Divinity, you choose which option to use. You must then finish a short or long rest to use your Channel Divinity again. Some Channel Divinity effects require saving throws. When you use such an effect from this class, the DC equals your paladin spell save DC.

Sacred Weapon: As an action, you can imbue one weapon that you are holding with positive energy, using your Channel Divinity. For 1 minute, you add your Charisma modifier to attack rolls made with that weapon (with a minimum bonus of +1). The weapon also emits bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light 20 feet beyond that. If the weapon is not already magical, it becomes magical for the duration. You can end this effect on your turn as part of any other action. If you are no longer holding or carrying this weapon, or if you fall unconscious, this effect ends.

Turn the Unholy: As an action, you present your holy symbol and speak a prayer censuring fiends and undead, using your Channel Divinity. Each fiend or undead that can see you or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the creature fails its saving throw, it is turned for 1 minute or until it takes damage. A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can’t willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can’t take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there’s nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS

Trait 1: When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way.
Trait 2: I can stare down a hellhound without flinching.
Ideal: Honor. If I dishonor myself, I dishonor my whole clan. (Lawful)
Bond: I would die to discover the whereabouts of an ancient artifact.
Flaw: I am dogmatic in my thoughts and philosophy.
Appearance:  Cranulf appears as a grizzled old dwarf with a hulking physique. He has a knot of long, white hair bound back with a steel clasp, and a braided white beard.  He has icy blue eyes, and his stony features bear the scars of many battles. Blue tattoos cover his face and scalp. He wears a gleaming suit of steel-blue plate mail with gold highlights. A golden hammer sparkling with electricity is emblazoned on his steel-blue shield--the symbol of the Stormhammers.

BACKSTORY
Show
[sblock]A group prayer delivered by Cranulf right before entering Venomfang’s tower:

"Let us bow our heads in supplication to the All-Father:
Lord, I humbly beseech thee to look with favor upon these thine servants;
Though they wear the forms of halflings and elves and other prancin’ fairy folk,
In truth, their hearts are wrought of steel and stone as befits any true son of the mountain;  
Grant them the strength of arms to bathe in the blood of their enemies,
That the heavens might be festooned with the entrails of all who stand against them.
Hu-yah!"

Cranulf hails from the dwarven city of Strakheln nestled deep within the Titan Peaks. He is a veteran campaigner who served with the Stormhammers during the Skullcrusher Wars.  As a soldier, Cranulf saw more than his share of action against the endless waves of orcs and giants who hurled themselves against the impregnable Shieldwall which guards the northern approaches to the city of Strakheln. During one particularly brutal engagement, Cranulf was struck in the head by a large boulder lobbed over the parapets by a hulking one-eyed frost giant. 

As he lay in a deep swoon, Cranulf experienced a vision in which Moradin the All-Father appeared to him as a giant face on the side of a mountain.  In deep, mournful tones, the All-Father revealed the fate that awaited his children in years to come--the slow decline and the eventual extinction of the dwarven race until naught but the crumbling ruins of their once-mighty strongholds remained to mark their passing.  A crushing sense of despair settled on Cranulf then, but the All-Father revealed that all was not yet lost.  He exhorted Cranulf to seek out an artifact known as the Covenant Stone, upon which were graven the Seven Secrets of the Earth.  Armed with these secrets, the dwarves would reclaim their lost glory, ringing in a new golden age for the Children of Moradin--an age that would last for more than a thousand years.

When Cranulf came to, he found himself in a makeshift hospice surrounded by other injured dwarves.  The citizens of Strakheln were in the midst of a grand celebration to honor their final victory over the orcs and giants of the Skullcrusher horde.  Springing up from his cot, Cranulf immediately demanded an audience with the king.  Despite the protestations of the clerics who were tending him, he barreled his way through the city and into the Great Hall, interrupting the king at his celebratory feast.  His head swaddled in thick bandages, Cranulf repeated the dire pronouncements of the All-Father in feverish tones, insisting that the king must call for a grand crusade in order to recover the lost Covenant Stone.  A long moment of silence followed his extraordinary disquisition.  This was followed shortly by a tremendous roar as the entire assemblage of thanes and royals burst into peals of raucous laughter.  A crimson-faced cleric arrived moments later to escort Cranulf back to his cot, apologizing profusely to the gathered lords and ladies for the interruption.  

From that moment on, Cranulf became an object of pity and ridicule throughout the city of Strakheln.  As soon as he was well enough to travel, he gathered up his arms and armor, and silently bade farewell to the only home he had ever known.  Somewhere beyond the horizon lay the artifact known as the Covenant Stone, and Cranulf was determined to find it or die trying.

[/sblock]

Plaguescarred

ABARCA%20PABLO.jpg

Kron'Gzesh
3rd-level Dragonborn Warlock
Medium Male Humanoid

Armor Class 13 (studded leather)
Hit Points 21 (3d8)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense normal    
Str 16 (+3) Dex 13 (+1)  Con 12 (+1)   
Int 08 (-1)  Wis 10 (+0)  Cha 16 (+3)
Alignment chaotic neutral 
Languages draconic, common, undercommon, elvish
Trait 
Red Dragonic Ancestry 
Red Dragon Breath
Fire Damage Resistance
Background Sage [Researcher]
   Specialty Wizard's apprentice
   Personality Traits: There’s nothing I like more than a good mystery.
   Ideal: Power. Knowledge is the path to power and domination. (Evil)
   Bond: I sold my soul for knowledge. I hope to do great deeds and win it back.
   Flaw: I am easily distracted by the promise of information.
Proficiency (+2)
  Tools: None
  Saving Throws: Wisdom +2, Charisma +5
Skill Aracana +1, History +1, Investigation +1, Perception +1 
Pact Magic (Save DC 13, Spell Attack +5)
   Cantrip (at will) - eldritch blast, mage hand 
   2nd-level (2/days) - armor of agathys, arms of hadar, hellish rebuke, hex
Invocations agonizing blast, repelling blast
Great Old One Otherwordly Patron 
Blade Pact Boon
Awakened Mind
Actions
Melee Attack— Pact Spear: +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature). 
Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage.
Ranged Attack—Eldritch Blast: +5 to hit (range 120 ft; one creature). 
Hit:  1d10+3 force damage and you can push the creature up to 10 feet away from you in a straight line.
Equipment: Studded leather armor, spear, spell component pouch, explorer's pack: backpack, bedroll, mess kit, hempen rope 50 ft, tinderbox, 10 torch, ration  10 days, waterskin, spell components,  a bottle of black ink, a quill, a small knife, a letter from a dead colleague posing a question you have not yet been able to answer, a set of common, clothes, a vial of dragon blood and a belt pouch containing 10 gp

Kron'Gzesh [CRON-XESH] was born in 1462 DR in the city of Selgaunt in Sembia. He is a tall bronze-hued scaly humanoid with draconic traits and features. But he has not always been, nor was his name. He was a human wizard named Caraboz, completly obsessed with dragons and magic in the past. This was until he met a beautiful elven maid who enthralled him after becoming her apprentice. She turned out to be Zeffernielloxia, a female mature red dragon polymorphed.  In exhange of magic slots and memory space, he'd get obscure dragonic magic knowledge and would slowly turn into a dragon!  Being easily distracted (and lurred) by promise of information and power, Kron forged a pact with this great old entity. The process has been disastrous for he soon realised it was a vile gift and that he was at the mercy of Zef. His appearance started to mutate slowly (and painfully),  leaving him partially scaly and disfigured. Then when he used more incantations, the process continued and now his entire body is covered of scales and his face now ressemble one of a lizard of some sort. His tailbone has grown into a full tail about 3 feet long and spikes and horns protrudes all over his body. Caraboz leanred the dragonic language and Iokharic alphabet and inherited the draconic name "Kron'Gzesh" by his mistress, which allude to some proprietary reference. He was also given the capacity to breath fire and use telepathy. Variance to his magic now has hellish rebuke and armor of agathys letting him breath fire at enemies attacking him. Kron is unsure of what await next and what he will become concidering the volatile nature of the situation, like fire, the element wielded by his mistress, and now him. Only time will tell....

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Originally posted by Fake-Healer:

///C:\Users\FakeH\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
Torrind Drachmolik, the Steadfast of Helm.  3rd Level Dragonborn Cleric of Helm
Medium Male Humanoid
Amor Class 16 (Scale mail Armor and Shield)
Hit Points 19 (3d8)
Speed 30 ft.
Senses Standard
Str 16 (+3) Dex 10 (+0) Con 13 (+1)
Int 12 (+1) Wis 15 (+2) Cha 08 (-1)
Alignment Lawful Neutral
Languages Common, Draconic, and Goblin
TRAITS
Draconic Ancestry: Green
            Breath Weapon: DC11 Con save- 2d6 poison damage, 15’ cone
            Damage Resistance: Poison.
Background - Military
  Feature: Military Rank
  Specialty: Healer
Proficiency (+2)
  Tools: Playing Card Set (3 Dragon Ante), Vehicle (Land)
  Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma

SKILLS
Medicine (+4), Religion (+3*), Athletics (+5), Intimidate (+1)

ACTIONS
Melee Attack -- Spear +5 to hit (reach 5; one creature)
Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage (versatile 1d8+3, Thrown-20/60)

Ranged Cantrip – Sacred Flame: Dex save dc12(60 feet;  one creature, no cover benefits apply)
Hit: 1d8 radiant damage 
SPELLS PREPARED
Cantrips Known: Sacred Flame, Light*, Spare the Dying, Thaumaturgy
1st Level Spells: Burning Hands, Detect Magic, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt
2nd Level Spells: Prayer of Healing
SPELL SLOTS
1st Level: 4
2nd Level: 2 
Channel Divinity: Turn Undead, Radiance of the Dawn
Divine Domain Ability: Bonus Cantrip*, Warding Flare
EQUIPMENT
Spear, Mace, Dagger, Priest’s Pack, Healer’s Kit, Holy Symbol of Helm, Insignia of Rank, Deck of Cards(3Dragon Ante), Set of Common Clothes, Belt Pouch, Scale Mail Armor, Shield, 5GP

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Traits: I face problems head on. A simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Ideal: I do what I must and obey just authority. (Lawful)
Bond: Someone saved my life on the battlefield. To this day, I will never leave a friend behind.
Flaw: I obey the law, even if the law causes misery.

BACKSTORY
To be determined. 

BoldItalic

First Post
Originally posted by BoldItalic:

Basic: No
Players Handbook: Yes
Adventurers League: Yes (Complies with March 2015 V2 Rules)

Brenelda Wanderdell.png

Brenelda Wanderdell
1st-Level Human Ranger
Medium Female Humanoid

Armour Class 14 (Leather Armour)
Hit Points 12 (1d10+2)
Speed 30 feet
Sense Normal
Str 14 (+2) Dex 16 (+3) Con 14 (+2)
Int 11 (+0) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10 (+0)
Alignment Chaotic-Good
Languages Common, Gnomish, Goblin
Background Folk Hero

Proficiencies (+2)
Vehicles(Land)
Alchemist's Supplies
Saving Throws: Str, Dex

TRAITS & FEATURES
Rustic Hospitality
Favoured Enemies: Goblins and Hobgoblins
Natural Explorer: Grasslands

SKILLS
Animal Handling +4, Investigation +2, Nature +2, Stealth +5, Survival +4

ATTACKS
Two Shortswords +5 to hit, 1d6+3/1d6 piercing [finesse, light]
Longbow +5 to hit, 1d8+3 piercing [heavy, two-handed, ammunition, range(150/600)]

EQUIPMENT (approx. 103 lb)
Leather Armour, Longbow, Quiver of 20 Arrows, Shortswords(2), Backpack, Bedroll, Mess Kit, Tinderbox, Torches(10), Day's Rations(10), Waterskin, Hempen Rope - 50ft, Alchemist's Supplies, Shovel, Iron Pot, Common Clothes, Red Headband, 10gp, A petrified mouse

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Traits: Brenelda will follow things through, whatever gets in her way, once she has set her mind on something. But, she gets bored easily. She is constantly asking: "When am I going to get on with my destiny?".
Ideal - Destiny. Nothing and no-one can steer her away from her higher calling.
Bond: Brenelda worked the land, she loves the land, and she will protect the land.
Flaw: Brenelda has a weakness for the vices of the city, especially hard drink.

[sblock="Backstory"]
Brenelda was born and grew up on a farm near Overstone and she knows the surrounding countryside well.

She has an unusual birthmark on her right arm, shaped like a lion's paw. One day, whilst walking alone in the woods near her home, she met an angelic being who was sent by the goddess Eldath herself and who revealed that the lion's paw mark is a sign of divine favour. The angel pronounced that Brenelda had a great destiny as a guardian of the lands and a peacemaker between the peoples who dwelt there. As a result of this, she has became quite well-known in the locality and is treated with some awe by the people who live in and around Overstone.

Seeking to fulfil her destiny, she has become a ranger dedicated to preserving the lands and the flora and fauna from evildoers in general and invading goblins in particular. She believes that small bands of goblins have been infiltrating the district, scouting out the lie of the land as a precursor to a large-scale invasion from the north but she has yet to find convincing evidence of their presence locally.

Sometimes she is frustrated, feeling that she is achieving too little, and resorts to drinking. When she is in town, she frequents the Painted Goat alehouse in Overstone and boasts that she can drink any three men under the table. When drunk (as she frequently is), she is apt to stare into the bottom of her flagon of ale and make doom-laden pronouncements which disconcert the other drinkers because they believe she is a soothsayer.

Some people suspect that there is something going on between her and Wynlard, the innkeeper at the Painted Goat.

Brenelda worships at the temple of Eldath, the NG goddess of peace, in Overstone. Followers there are required to wear a red headband on holy days and to pray to the north at 7 o'clock every morning.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Plaguescarred

69fb538e4d7bfedad7f5286555a1bc5d%20-%20Copy.jpg

C-06
3rd-level Warforged Fighter
Medium Unisex Humanoid

Armor Class 22 (plate + shield)
Hit Points 28 (3d10)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense normal
Str 16 (+3)  Dex 13 (+1)  Con 15 (+2) 
Int 10 (+0)  Wis 12 (+1)  Cha 08 (-1)
Alignment lawful neutral
Languages common, gnomish
Trait 
Background Soldier [Military Rank]
  Specialty: Infantry
   Personality Trait: I can stare down a hell hound without flinching. 
   Ideal: Responsibility. I do what I must and obey just authority.
   Bond: I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
   Flaw: I obey the law, even if the law causes misery.
Proficiency (+2)
   Tools: Dragonchess set, vehicle (land)
   Saving Throws: Strenght +5, Constitution +4
Skill Athletics +5, Intimidation +1, Investigation +2, Perception +3
Composite Plating
Living Construct
Defense Fighting Style
Second Wind (1/rest)
Action Surge (1/rest)
Champion Martial Archetype
Improved Critical
Actions
Melee Attack— Warhammer: +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature). 
Hit: 1d8+3 bludgeoning damage
Ranged Attack—Javelin +5 to hit (range 30/120 ft; one creatures). 
Hit:  1d6 +3 piercing damage
Equipment: plate, Karrnathi shield (a trophy taken from a fallen enemy), warhammer, sheaf of 6 javelins, an insignia of rank stiched to an old military backpack, a tiny silver icon of a raven, a set of bone dice, explorer's pack: hempen rope 50 ft, tinderbox, 10 torch, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp.
C-06 [C-ho-SIX] was manufactured sometimes in 986 YK in an underground House Cannith facility in Cyre, he doesn't know exactly when and where as Its memory was wpied out not to compromise House Cannith and the warforged building program  WBP-7713. He is a massive humanoid molded from a composite of materials—iron, glass, darkwood, and other organic material and has no physical distinction of gender, but is customized with a single large glass eye at the center of its head. A small silver tag C-06 is also burinated on his backhead. C-06 fought with Cyrian forces during the Last War but was lost in Karrnwood during a battle against Karrnathi. He was discovered inactive and half buried by a gnome artificer named Qwryin Dorfen during an expedition in Thrane in late 998 YK. Heavily damaged and rusted, C-06 was unearthed, dusted off, repaired and put back in operation by Qwryin. During the 2 years period he was refurbished, C-06 was also teached gnomish and how to play dragonchess, which he became remarkably good at. He recently left to adventure and discover Khorvaire on his own...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Originally posted by Jaini:

tumblr_n7btp7VXX71qcbajko1_1280.jpg

ERENE
1st Level Half-Elf Warlock
Medium Female Humanoid
Armor Class 15 (studded leather)
Hit Points 10 (1d8)
Speed 30 ft.
Senses Darkvision 60 ft.
Str  8 (-1) Dex 16 (+3) Con 14 (+2)
Int 12 (+1) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 16 (+3)
Alignment Neutral Good
Languages Common, Dwarvish, Elvish, Gnomish

TRAITS
Half-elf
  Fey Ancestry
Warlock
  Otherworldly Patron - Archfey
   Fey Presence
  Pact Magic
Background - Noble
  Feature: Position of Privilege
Proficiency (+2)
  Armor & Weapons: Light armor, simple weapons
  Tools: Dragonchess
  Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma

SKILLS
Acrobatics (+5), Arcana (+3), History (+3), Investigation (+3), Persuasion (+5), Stealth (+5)

ACTIONS
Ranged Cantrip -- Eldritch Blast: +5 to hit (120; one creature)
Hit: 1d10 force damage

Melee Attack -- Rapier (not proficient): +3 to hit (reach 5; one creature)
Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage

SPELLCASTING
Save DC: 13
Cantrips Known: Eldritch Blast, Mage Hand
1st Level Spells (1/rest): Charm Person, Faerie Fire, Hex, Sleep

EQUIPMENT
Studded leather, rapier, two daggers, arcane focus (crystal), scholar's pack, fine clothes, signet ring, an invitation to a party where a murder happened,16 gp

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Traits: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
Ideal: It is my duty to protect and care for the people beneath me. (Good)
Bond: Nothing is more important than the other members of my family.
Flaw: I hide a truly scandalous secret that could ruin my family forever.

BACKSTORY
Erene Tremere is a teenage princess on the run. She is ostensibly the heir to an obscure kingdom in a North-Eastern land, but will fudge the details to anyone who asks. As noble privilege is still very useful to have, she keeps the signet ring of the Tremere family, but pretends the “T” insignia stands for whatever prominent family fits her story best.

Why is she running? Because running away from home is the only rational thing to do once you find out your parents are vampires. The Tremere family is well-respected by their subjects (albeit perceived as a bit eccentric) who kidnapped Erene as a small child and raised her as their own. Surely it was to facilitate some sort of dark ritual, but she doesn't know for sure why they did this. At any rate, when Erene discovered evidence of her “parents'” dark secret, she decided it was better to leave than find out.

Erene is not an only child – her two mortal brothers and sister also live in the Tremere manor, and her eldest sibling is currently seeking her out. She knows they are loyal to her “parents” but nonetheless loves them dearly.

Erene has been interested in magic since a young age, and using knowledge from her father's forbidden library she successfully made a pact with a fey patron. Her magical focus is a crystal embedded in a gauntlet worn on her left hand. She is currently learning to fence, but won't become proficient with the rapier until level 3 (pact of the blade).

This character is AL-legal

Remove ads