Proficiency (+2)
   Tools: Thief's Tools, Dragonchess
   Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
   Skills Acrobatics +5, Deception +2, Perception +2, Stealth +5
Healing Surge 1d10+1
Fighting Style (archery)
Actions
Melee Attacks–
Handaxe/Handaxe: +1/+1 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature). 
Hit: 1d6-1/1d6-1 piercing damage
Rapier: +5 to hit (reach 5 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage

Ranged Attack–Longbow: +7 to hit (range 150/600 ft; one creature). 

Hit:  1d8+3 piercing damage 
Net: +7 to hit (range 5/15 ft; one creature).
Hit: target is restrained (DC 10 Strength)
Handaxe/Handaxe: +1/+1 to hit (range 20/60, one creature).
Hit: 1d6-1/1d6-1 slashing damage

Equipment: leather armor, longbow, 20 arrows, net, rapier, handaxe x2, crowbar x2, common clothes (hooded), belt pouch, backpack, hammer, piton x10, ration x10, waterskin, 50 ft. rope, 11 gp, 40 sp.

Appearance:

• I have tan skin and light brown. 
  • Due to my short dark hair and light build, I could easily pass as a man. 
Personality Traits:  

•  I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong.[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
  • I am incredibly slow to trust. Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide.
Ideals:

• Freedom: Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them. (Chaotic)
Bond:

• I'm trying to pay off an old debt I owe to a generous benefactor.
Flaw:

• When faced with a choice between money and my friends, I usually choose the money.

I had been a member of a thieves' guild since I was little. However, when a high-end job I took went sour, the ringleader sold me out, and I was forced to go into hiding. I used my knack for thievery to make money, but I was always on the run from my old guildmaster, who was determined to catch me and restore his reputation as a man not to be crossed. Eventually, I was caught breaking into an elf noble's mansion, but he chose to spare my life in exchange for a debt. For the past three years, I have worked for Laucian Liadon, robbing tombs and exploring ruins in search of a magic item he is determined to find. I have yet to find it, but Laucian thinks he may have a lead. However, I will need backup if I am to succeed in this mission, and first I will need to prove myself trustworthy to these new allies.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I listed the ranged handaxe attacks as using the Archery feature as written. If your group interprets it as applying to ranged attacks, not ranged weapons, the stats would be:

Ranged Attacks–Handaxe/Handaxe: +3/+3 to hit (range 20/60; one creature).
Hit: 1d6-1/1d6-1 slashing damage.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
Originally posted by AaronOfBarbaria:

Darius Amateus Nero
1st-level Human Fighter
Medium Male Humanoid

Armor Class 14 (leather armor)
Hit Points 13 (1d10)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense Normal
Str 13 (+1) Dex 16 (+3) Con 16 (+3)
Int 10 (+0) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 12 (+1)
Alignment chaotic good
Languages common, primordial

TRAITS
Background - Criminal
Feature: Criminal Contact
Criminal Specialty: Smuggler
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: dice, thieves' tools
Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
Second Wind (1d10+1)
Fighting Style (Two-weapon fighting)

SKILLS
Athletics +3, Deception +3, Intimidation +3, Stealth +5

ACTIONS
Melee Attacks— Scimitar: +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+3 slashing damage
Shortsword (as bonus action when attacking with Scimitar): +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage

Ranged Attack—Longbow: +5 to hit (range 150/600 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage

EQUIPMENT
leather armor, longbow, 20 arrows, scimitar, shortsword, 2 handaxes, explorer's pack, crowbar, set of dark common clothes including a hood, and a belt pouch containing 15 gp.

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Trait: "I am always calm, no matter what the situation. I never raise my voice or let my emotions control me. Also, I don't pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds."
Ideal: Freedom. Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them. (Chaotic)
Bond: "I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves."
Flaw: "The tyrant who rules my land will stop at nothing to see me killed."

Back Story
Darius has lived a hard life so far. In his younger years he became a smuggler, but was arrested and sentenced to life as a gladiator (the common punishment for serious crimes in his homeland). He survived years of fighting in the arena, biding his time waiting for the right moment to escape. He found his opportunity a handful of months ago and made his escape - leaving behind the corpses of many of his now-former owner's friends and employees in the process - and fled the country.

He has decided that, as he will need to stay on the move to elude his former owner, he will take to the life of an adventuring hero and do some good with whatever time he has left in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
Originally posted by iserith:

cowboy2_0.jpg

Marshal Heeling

1st-level Human Cleric
Medium Male Humanoid
Armor Class
15 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 10 (1d8)
Speed 30 ft.
Senses Normal
Str 11 (+0) Dex 15 (+2) Con 14 (+2)
Int 9 (-1) Wis 16 (+3) Cha 13 (+1)
Alignment lawful neutral
Languages common, orcish

TRAITS
Background - Soldier
Feature: Military Rank
Specialty: Healer
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: Playing Cards, Vehicles (Land).
Saving Throws: Charisma, Wisdom
Disciple of Life

SKILLS
Athletics +2, Insight +5, Intimidation +3, Medicine +5.

ACTIONS
Melee Attacks— Mace:
+2 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d6 bludgeoning damage
Ranged Attack—Light Crossbow: +4 to hit (range 80/320 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d8+2 piercing damage

SPELLS
Cantrips Known: Guidance, Sacred Flame, Thaumaturgy
Spells Prepared: Command, Detect Magic, Healing Word, Shield of Faith
Domain Spells: Bless, Cure Wounds
Spell Slots: 1st Level 2/2

EQUIPMENT
chain shirt, mace, light crossbow and 20 bolts, explorer's pack, a marshal's badge (acts as a holy symbol), three daggers belonging to the infamous burglar Chuck Dagger, a deck of cards, a set of common clothes, a 1-ounce block made from an unknown material (trinket), and a belt pouch containing 10 gp.

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Traits: I'm haunted by memories of war. I can't get the images of violence out of my mind.
Ideal: I do what I must and obey just authority. (Lawful)
Bond: My honor is my life.
Flaw: I'd rather eat my armor than admit when I'm wrong.

BACK STORY
Having seen enough horrors in the war against the orcs of the Host of the One Eye, Daley Heeling left the army to become a lawman, offering his services as a marshal in boom towns that sprung up in the West after a massive strike of blocks of unknown material was uncovered. It was here that he met Vanciana Feyzalez(x), who he saved from evil forces that claimed her family - and who he secretly loves. He is currently tracking down his nemesis, the infamous burglar Chuck Dagger(x), and this chase had led him on many an adventure. Might they team up against a common enemy in an unlikely but effective duo?

iserith

Magic Wordsmith

vanciana.jpg

Vanciana Feyzalez
1st-Level High Elf Wizard
Medium Female Humanoid
Amor Class 11
Hit Points 6 (1d6)
Speed 30 ft.
Senses Darkvision 60 ft.
Str 8 (-1) Dex 13 (+1) Con 10 (+0)
Int 16 (+3) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 12 (+1)
Alignment chaotic good
Languages Common, Draconic, Dwarvish, Elvish, Halfling.

TRAITS
Fey Ancestry
Trance
Background - Acolyte
Feature: Shelter of the Faithful
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: -
Saving Throws: Intelligence, Wisdom

SKILLS
Arcana +5, History +5, Insight +4, Perception +4, Religion +5.

ACTIONS
Melee Attack -- Dagger: +3 to hit (reach 5; one creature)
Hit: 1d4+1 piercing damage

Ranged Cantrip -- Fire Bolt: +5 to hit (120 feet; one creature)
Hit: 1d10 fire damage, or unattended object is set on fire

SPELLS KNOWN
Cantrips Known: Fire Bolt, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation.
1st Level Spells: Burning Hands, Charm Person, Detect Magic, Identify, Mage Armor, Sleep.

SPELLS PREPARED (Spell Save DC 13)
1st Level Spells: Burning Hands, Detect Magic, Mage Armor, Sleep.

SPELL SLOTS
1st Level: 2

EQUIPMENT
Dagger, scholar's pack, spellbook, a crystal holy symbol that serves as an arcane focus, a prayer wheel, 5 sticks of incense, vestments, a set of common clothes, a crystal doorknob (trinket), and a belt pouch containing 15 gp.

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Traits: "I see omens in every event and action. The gods try to speak to us, we just need to listen."
Ideal: Change. "We must help bring about the changes the gods are constantly working in the world." (Chaotic)
Bond: "I owe my life to the priest who took me in when my parents died."
Flaw: "My piety sometimes leads me to blindly trust those that profess faith in my god (Coyolxauhqui, Elven Goddess of Fire and Magic)."

BACKSTORY
The scion of noble parents killed by a far-reaching conspiracy in the West, Vanciana Feyzalez was saved from certain death by the lawman Marshal Heeling(x) when her house fell. She discovered the ancient elven deities of this land which predated the gods of her house and found her faith in Coyolxauhqui, Goddess of Fire and Magic. She took her vows and became a prioress, establishing convents and places of worship. She broke her vows when she became involved with the infamous Chuck Dagger(x), who both won and broke her heart. Now she travels with Marshal Heeling to repay what she considers a debt to him and hopes to uncover who saw to the death of her parents. Vanciana has recurring dreams of losing her spellbook and of being killed by a bugbear which haunt her.

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
Originally posted by Plaguescarred1:

images

Magdarosa
3rd-level Human Cleric
Medium Female Humanoid

Armor Class 18 (chainmail + shield)
Hit Points 24 (3d8+6)
Speed 25 ft.
Sense Normal
Str 17 (+3) Dex 11 (+0) Con 14 (+2)
Int 09 (-1) Wis 15 (+2) Cha 13 (+1)
Alignment Lawful Good
Languages Common, Elvish, Dwarvish
Trait
Deafened (auo-fail hearing checks)
Background Hermit [Discovery]
Life of Seclusion: I was partaking a communal living in accordance with the dictates of Mishakal order.
Personality Traits: I have been isolated for so long that i rarely speak, preferring gestures and the occasional grunt.
Ideal: Greater Good. My gifts or spells are meant to be shared with all, not used for my own benefit.
Bond: I wish to find the disk of Mishakal and return it to my order.
Flaw: I am deaf and rarely speak but understand by reading on lips.
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: Herbalism Kit,
Saving Throws: Wisdom +4, Charisma +3
Skill Medecine +4, History +1, Insight +4, Religion +1
Spellcasting (Save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks)
Cantrip (at-will) - guidance, sacred flame, spare the dying
1st Level (4/day) - bless*, cure wounds*, healing word, shield of faith, sanctuary, detect magic
2nd Level (2/day) - lesser restoration*, spiritual hammer*, aid, prayer of healing
Life Divine Domain
Disciple of Life
Bonus Proficiency
Channel Divinity (1/rest)
Turn Undead
Preserve Life (15 HP)
Actions
Melee Attacks— Mace: +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+3 bludgeoning damage
Ranged Attack—Sacred Flame: DC 12 Dexterity saving throw (range 25 ft; one creature).
Failed: 1d8 radiant damage
Ranged Attack—Light Crossbow: +5 to hit (range 80/320 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage
Equipment: chainmail, shield, lightcrossbow, 20 bolts, quiver, spell components pouch, herbalism kit, flask of holy water, scroll with Mishakal prayers, ink, ink pen, paper (10 sheets), winter blanket, common cloth, explorer’s kit, backpack, mess kit, hempen rope 50 ft, tinderbox, 10 torch, ration 10 days, waterskin, potion of healing, holy symbol of mshakal, a 1-ounce block made of unknown material, 3 gp, 9 sp
Magdarosa [MAGDA-roza] was born 23 winters ago in Hawkbluff in the kingdom of Thenol on Taladas. She is petite woman with long brown hair and green eyes and she is usually clad in chainmail and carry a large iron shield emblazoned with Mishakal's symbol painted in red. Magdarosa was born with deafness and has since developped an acute sense of sight and is particularly good at reading on lips and understand speech well if she can see the interlocutor from short distance. She speaks in loud gibberish that only those accustomed to her can understand well enought though, so she rarely speaks unless necessary. That didn't prevent Magdarosa from adventuring in the world and try to heal and protect those in need wherever she goes. She is a priestess of Mishakal, godess of healing and a champion of good.

Plaguescarred

painting-tutorial-female-hunter-chief.jpg

Narantuyaa Kahghun
1st-level Human Fighter
Medium Female Humanoid

Armor Class 14 (hide armor)
Hit Points 11 (1d10+1)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense Normal
Str 16 (+3) Dex 14 (+2) Con 12 (+1)
Int 11 (+0) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 10 (+0)
Alignment Chaotic Neutral (good tendencies)
Languages Common, Kahghun, Tuigan, Netherese
Trait
Background Khaghun Soldier [Warrior Rank]
Specialty Scout
Personality Trait: I face problems head-on. A simple direct solution is the best path to success
Ideal: Independance. When people follow oders blindly, they embrace a kind of tyranny.
Bond: Those who fight besides me are those worth dying for.
Flaw: I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior
Feat Polearm Master [Placeholder]
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: Dice gaming, Mount (land) [<--- swapped for Vehicle (land)]
Saving Throws: Strenght, Constitution
Skill Athletics +5, Animal Handling +3, Intimidation +2, Nature +3, Search +2, Stealth +4, Survival +3, Perception +4
Great Weapon Fighting Style
Second Wind (1/rest)
Actions
Melee Attack— Greatspear: +5 to hit (reach 10 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d10+3 piercing damage / 1d4+3 bludgeoning damage
Ranged Attack—Handaxe: +4 to hit (range 20/60 ft; one creature)
Hit: 1d6+2 slashingg damage
Ranged Attack—longbow: +4 to hit (range 150/600 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d8+2 piercing damage
Equipment: common fur cloths, greatspear (as glaive), hide armor, 2 handaxe, lowbow + quiver 40 arrows, explorer's pack: backpack, bedroll, mess kit, silk rope 50 ft, tinderbox, 10 torch, ration 10 days, waterskin, climber's kit, tribal tatoo (Khaghun rank insignia), a broken teeth (enemy trophy), bone dice, a petrified mouse, 10 gp
Narantuyaa [NAR-anTOU-YA] (meaning "sunbeam") is a tall and broadshouldered woman 6 feet tall. She has black hair attached with feathers, black eyes and tribal facial painting. 'Tuyaa is of Tuigan origin though she never set foot in the Endless Waste. Her Kahghun clan [KAH-goon] originated from Nathoud and migrated to the heartland during the Tuigan Horde invasion of 1360 DR. Granddaughter of the chieftain Kahghun, her family fled Cormyr after the horde was defeated and were taken as refugees by a beddine tribe in Anauroch whom were also horse breeders. They traded breeding and hunting techniques in exchange for hospitality. After her grandparents and parents died, 'Tuyaa left the desert when she reached adulthood and started actively explore the Silver Marshes and get to know the customs of the northern people which she find intriguing. She found work as bounty hunter and track fugitives, criminals and marauders wanted in the region for money or meat. This allow her to fully embrace her nomadic nature. She gives prayers to Teylas, lord of sky & storms (Akadi) when the first sun rays appear or when a thunderstorm rages. Her barbaric lifestyle make her unpredictable and ruthless, going anywhere on a whim, just like the wind...

Leugren

First Post
Originally posted by Leugren:

sarduuk.jpg

Sarduuk Magavario
1st-level Tiefling Sorcerer [Draconic Bloodline]
Medium Male Humanoid
Armor Class 15 (draconic resilience)
Hit Points 8 (1d6)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense Darkvision 60ft.
Str 8 (-1) Dex 14 (+2) Con 12 (+1)
Int 14 (+2) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 17 (+3)
Alignment Neutral
Languages Common, Infernal, Draconic
TRAITS
Background - Noble
Feature: Retainer (a gnome valet named Iorgo)
Specialty: Heir to the Satrapy of Al’Akram
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: none.
Saving Throws: Charisma, Constitution
Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
Armor: none.
Hellish Resistance: You have resistance to fire damage
Infernal Legacy: You know the thaumaturgy cantrip, Once you reach 3rd level,
you can cast the hellish rebuke spell once per day as a second level spell. Once
you reach 5th level, you can also cast the darkness spell once per day. Charisma
is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
Draconic Ancestor: The blood of a red dragon runs through your veins. The fire damage type is used by features you gain later. You can speak, read, and write Draconic. Additionally, when you
make a Charisma check when interacting with dragons, your proficiency bonus is doubled if it applies to the check.
Draconic Resilience: At 1st level, your hit point maximum increases by 1 and increases by 1 again whenever you gain a level in this class. Additionally, parts of your skin are covered by a
thin sheen of dragon-like scales. When you aren’t wearing armor, your AC equals 13 + your
Dexterity modifier.

SKILLS
Arcana +4, Deception +5, Intimidation +5, Persuasion +5

ACTIONS
Melee Attacks— Dagger: +4 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d4+1 piercing damage (finesse, light, thrown)
Ranged Attack—Dagger: +4 to hit (range 20/60 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d4+1 piercing damage (finesse, light, thrown)
Ranged Attack—Firebolt: +5 to hit (range 120 ft; one creature or object).
Hit: 1d10 fire damage

EQUIPMENT
An orb, two daggers, light crossbow and 20 bolts, an explorer’s pack, set of fine clothes, signet ring, scroll of predigree, and a purse containing 50 gp.

SPELLS
Cantrips: Chill Touch, Fire Bolt, Friends, Light, Thaumaturgy
1st-level: Burning Hands, Sleep
Sorcery Points:
Spell Save DC: 13

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Traits: “I am world-weary, cynical, and given to sarcasm” “I don’t like to get dirty, and I won’t be caught dead in unsuitable accommodations” “I have extremely refined tastes” “I disdain physical labor, and consider it beneath my station”
Bond: “I hate my father and seek to unseat him; I hope to acquire enough wealth and power to one day make this happen”
Flaw: “I have little patience for fools— I do not suffer them gladly”

BACKSTORY
Sarduuk Magavario was born into a world of cut-throat politics within the desert city of Al’Akram, the son of a powerful tiefling satrap who took great pleasure in subjecting him to the cruelest humiliations and punishments. Pushed to the brink, Sarduuk began to cultivate his natural arcane gifts in the hopes that these would provide him with the tools he needed in order to exact his revenge. He proved to be a prodigy, which made him overconfident-- drunk on his newfound power, he moved against his father prematurely. The failed coup turned Sarduuk into a fugitive. He fled to the Savage North along with his trusty valet, Iorgo, a gnarled old root of a gnome with mismatched eyes who speaks heavily accented Common, and who refers to his master as "the Magavario" as in "You must not disturb the Magavario! A sorcerer of his pre-eminent stature must spend many hours each day in silent contemplation of the mysteries!".

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Originally posted by abanathie:

Cadwallon ap Bliedd
1st-level High Elf Fighter
Medium Male Humanoid

Armor Class 17 (studded leather armor + shield)
Hit Points 11 (1d10+1)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense Darkvision (60’)   

Str 10 (+0)  Dex 16 (+3)  Con 12 (+1)
Int 14 (+2)  Wis 12 (+1)  Cha 12 (+1)

Alignment: neutral good
Languages: common, elvish, giant

TRAITS
Background
– Criminal (Spy)
     Feature: Criminal Contact
     Criminal Specialty: Spy
Proficiency (+2)
     Tools: Thieves’ Tool, Disguise Kit
Martial Fighting Style – Duelist
Second Wind - Recover 1d10+1 hit points as a bonus action.

SKILLS
Acrobatics +5, Deception +3, Insight +3, Perception +3, Stealth +5.

ACTIONS
Melee Attacks— Rapier: +5 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d8+5 piercing damage
Ranged Attack—Long bow: +5 to hit (range 150/600 ft; one creature).
Hit:  1d8+3 piercing damage

Spells
Cantrips
: Minor Illusion

EQUIPMENT
studded leather armor, shield, rapier, long bow, dagger, thieves’ tools, disguise kit, explorer’s kit (backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations and waterskin, 50’ hempen rope) and 8 gp.

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Trait: "I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong."
Ideal: "There is a spark of good in everyone."
Bond: "Someone I loved died because of a mistake I made.  That will never happen again."
Flaw: "If there’s a plan, I will forget it.  If I don’t forget it, I’ll ignore it."

BACK STORY
Cadwallon is not my true name; I am attempting to escape the guilt of my youth when my poor decisions led to the death of my father, an accomplished bladesinger, spy and diplomat from Myth Drannor.  Consequently, I took another name until I feel worthy of my birth name.  Like my father, I have dedicated myself to the art of the bladesong, and, to atone for my mistakes, to the order of the Harpers.  While I’m just a minor informant for the order, I seek adventure and danger in the attempt to prove my worth to myself and others.  However, I won’t allow another person to die due to my decisions.  Sometimes this leads me to improvise plans to keep my friends safe despite their dislike for my improvisation.

Note:  No picture...  Sorry...

iserith

Magic Wordsmith

muchocerveza.jpg

Mucho Cerveza, El Luchador Barbuuuudo!
1st-level Hill Dwarf Fighter
Medium Male Humanoid
Armor Class
16 (chain mail)
Hit Points 14 (1d10)
Speed 25 ft. (not reduced by wearing heavy armor)
Sense Darkvision 60ft.
Str 15 (+2) Dex 12 (+1) Con 16 (+3)
Int 8 (-1) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10 (+0)
Alignment neutral good
Languages common, dwarvish

TRAITS
Background - Folk Hero
Feature: Rustic Hospitality
Defining Event: "I stood alone against a terrible monster."
Specialty: Infantry
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: Brewer's Supplies, Cook's Utensils, Vehicles (Land).
Fighting Style - Two-Weapon Fighting
Second Wind
Dwarven Resilience
Dwarven Combat Training
Stonecunning

SKILLS
Animal Handling +4, Athletics +4, Perception +4, Survival +4.

ACTIONS
Melee or Ranged Attacks— Handaxes: +4 to hit (reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+2 slashing damage (+4 to hit with secondary melee attack, 1d6+2 slashing damage).

EQUIPMENT
chainmail, four handaxes, dungeoneer's pack, cook's utensils, a shovel, an iron pot, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp.

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Trait: “I'm confident in my own abilities and do what I can do instill confidence in others."
Ideal: Sincerity. "There's no good in pretending to be something I'm not." (Neutral)
Bond: "I protect those who cannot protect themselves."
Flaw: "I have a weakness for the vices of the city, especially hard drink."

Back Story
When the impoverished desert pueblo of Tierra Mierda lost all of its chickens to a mysterious and frightening predator, Paco Mortillo-Grande - drunker than a zorrillo - donned his signature plaid luchador's mask for the first time. He stood alone against the horrible El Chupapollo, a ravenous beast, all tooth and claw. After an epic, drawn-out battle that drew a throng of hundreds to watch, Paco twisted its head clean off and then danced the flamenco with its still-thrashing body - a move he still does to this day when he lands the killing blow.

In his later years and now calling himself Mucho Cerveza, he brings his fame and skills to bear to help those who need it including Chuck Dagger(x), who he saved from a corrupt sheriff's noose. Mucho has also previously teamed up with Marshal Heeling(x) to take down a gang of bandits that had taken over a one-horse town. He worships the same ancient pantheon of gods as Vanciana Feyzalez(x) and finds great comfort in confiding in her.

Plaguescarred

art,fantasy,drawing,woman,beleza,dead-83deb6e60fab4ced9eba8888b3d5d0d1_h.jpg

Irἵtra Vadû
1st-level Tiefling Fighter
Medium Female Humanoid

Armor Class 16 (scale mail)
Hit Points 12 (1d10+2)
Speed 30 ft.
Sense Darvision 60'
Str 9 (+0) Dex 15 (+2) Con 14 (+2)
Int 11 (+0) Wis 15 (+2) Cha 15 (+2)
Alignment Neutral (evil tendencies)
Languages Common, Infernal, Thorass
Trait
Hellish Resistance
Infernal Legacy
Background Noble [Retainers]
Personality Trait: I am horribly awkward in social situations.
Ideal: Might. In life as in war, the stronger force wins.
Bond: I've been searching my whole life for the answer to a certain question.
Flaw: Most people scream and run when they see a demon. I stop and takes notes on its anatomy.
Proficiency (+2)
Tools: Gaming set, Mount (land)
Saving Throws: Strenght +2, Constitution +4
Skill Athletic +2, History +2, Insight +4, Persuasion +4, Perception +4
Spellcasting (Save DC 12)
Level 0 - Thaumaturgy
Two Weapon Fighting Style
Second Wind (1/rest)
Actions
Melee Attack— Scimitars: +4 to hit (reach 5 ft.; one creature).
Hit: 1d6+2 slashing damage / 1d6 slashing damage
Ranged Attack—Dagger: +4 to hit (range 20/60 ft; one creature).
Hit: 1d4+2 piercing damage
Equipment: fine silk cloths, signet ring (Ṽ), sealing wax, scroll of pedigree, riding horse with saddle & bridle (Xyra), horse grooming kit, scale mail armor, 2 scimitars, 4 daggers, explorer's pack: backpack, bedroll, mess kit, hempen rope 50 ft, tinderbox, 10 torch, ration 10 days, waterskin, climber's kit, 29 gp, 5 sp
Irἵtra [Irr-E-Tra] is tall reaching nearly 6 feet in height, with an athletic body voluptuous curves, with bright red hair and pitch black eyes, as if her pupils were oversized without dicernable iris. Irἵtra was born 16 winters ago in the town of Secomber. Born of unknown father, her mother Claire died while giving birth leaving her covered in blood and orphan the minute she entered Faerun. She was taken in adoption by Count Evlarr Vadû, a petty noble successful in the silk trade on the Sword Coast. Irἵtra had a troubled youth filled with horrible visions and was kept hidden in the manor's basement as Count Vadû started to feel something was wrong with Irἵtra being a disturbed child. She started to have a tail growing by 9, and ominous whispers in alien language would often surround her, first in her head, but soon hearable by anyone who'd listen, apparently coming out of nowhere. She could yell louder than 3 men and make the ground tremors faintly when mad. At other time, flames of candles and lanterns would flicker, dim or brighten at her entrance into a room. Her infernal inheritance was becoming clear to Evlarr, who was starting to think Irἵtra had fiend parentage. When he told her his suspicions at the brinks of her sixteenth birthday, Iriἵra ran away horse-riding with her three servants (Wendy, Irene & Karmina) who raised her and taugh her swordmanship. They fled into the Misty Forest where Irἵtra made camp and stayed as if waiting for something....clad in scale mail and armed with her twin scimitars. Irἵtra expect the strange powers gifted to her to be from a fiend which she hates with burning fire and thinks the whispers, which she came to understand the significance in Infernal, means her father is coming soon for her....

Remove ads