• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

darjr

I crit!
It is not unlikely that, a week later, their memories of where they got what are somewhat confused.
Well then I hope the house that did do it isn’t upset with us cause we are getting the credit and now kinda sorta have to do it next year.

Also if it’s freezing is warm wine a thing?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Well then I hope the house that did do it isn’t upset with us cause we are getting the credit and now kinda sorta have to do it next year.

Also if it’s freezing is warm wine a thing?

Mulled Wine​

Cocktail

Description​

Mulled wine, also known as spiced wine, is an alcoholic drink usually made with red wine, along with various mulling spices and sometimes raisins, served hot or warm. It is a traditional drink during winter, especially around Christmas. It is usually served at Christmas markets in Europe, primarily in Germany. Wikipedia

edit:ninja'd

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
edit:ninja'd
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Hot Spiced Wine

What you need:
2 bottles of your favorite red wine
About 1/2 cup brown sugar, more or less to taste.
3 or 4 cinnamon sticks
A star of anise, or two
1 whole lemon or orange, studded with a dozen whole cloves (makes them easier to avoid...nobody wants a whole clove in their mug)
Brandy

What you do:
Put everything except the brandy into a slow cooker.
Heat gently for several hours, the longer the better.
Pour into a punch bowl. Or don't, it's your party.
Stir in as much brandy as you like.
Serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads