• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Hot Spiced Wine

Hot Spiced Wine (The Approved Snarf Zagyg Recipe)

What you need:
2 bottles of the cheapest red wine you can find (Night Train? Boone's Farm? Whatevs)
About 1/2 cup brown sugar, and then another 1/2 cup, and then 2 more cups.
3 or 4 cinnamon sticks ... HA! Just grab that big jug of cinnamon powder you bought 15 years ago and shake until you're bored
Three melted black twizzlers
1 whole lemon or orange, or both, or a lime. Or all three. Heck, maybe you have a pear? Pears are kinda citrus, right?
Brandy
Eggnog
Whisky
Gin

What you do:
Put everything except the brandy, eggnog, whisky, and gin and into a slow cooker.
Invite your friends and family over for mulled wine.
Heat gently for several hours, the longer the better.
Of course, everyone will be complaining. "Where's this mulled wine you're talkin' bout, Snarf?"
Pour yourself some gin. Drink it.
Can you still hear those ingrates complaining? Pour 'em some eggnog. And whisky. 3 parts whisky to 1 part eggnog. That will shut 'em up.
Drink more gin.
Hey, what happened to the mulled wine? Is it done? Who cares! Pour it into the eggnog whisky mix those whiny people are drinking.
The gin is gone? Start drinking the brandy while people complain about the mulled wine in their eggnog.
....Just remember, you don't have to do this again for another year.

Last edited:

1668110467810.png

Mad_Jack

Legend
We actually gave out rocks this year.

One of the many reasons I like Reaper Miniatures is that during October if you order a certain $ amount of stuff, you get a free "ghoulie bag" that contains some candy and either a free miniature... or a rock. :p
Getting a rock in my ghoulie bag instead of a miniature always makes me ridiculously happy for some reason.

2. Neither Jeffrey Dahmer nor Tim Allen ever spoke out against pineapple on pizza.

And now someone somewhere is intently poring through everything Tim Allen has ever publicly said to fact-check this...

Remove ads