The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Ryujin

Legend
My wife's first D&D experience included my brother's player character dragging around a goblin corpse and tossing it everywhere he thought there might be a pressure trap.

That, interestingly, is what sold her on the game. (She had come from CRPGs and MMOs, where that kind of freedom to do your own thing is much more limited, by necessity.)
Rifts - The player with the dragon PC took to using my invulnerable superhero character to batter down doors. I was... not amused.

For some people, lore is really important but rules are not. For others, rules are important but lore is not. Me, I just wish I could find a portal somewhere in my house to a magical realm where I never had to write another email.

For some people, lore is really important but rules are not. For others, rules are important but lore is not. Me, I just wish I could find a portal somewhere in my house to a magical realm where I never had to write another email.
When i started and was playing regularly rules were important,but as time went on and I slowly stopped playing lore became important and I gotta be honest but GURPS Infinite World has some of the coolest to me lore/fluff.

Scribe

Legend
Season 10 Help GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove ads