• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Explains why I prefer Gosling. TBH I prefer movies that leave me feeling like I've been punched in the stomach for two-hours straight, but like in a good way.

Brah. I can totally take getting hit in the stomach for two hours straight.

3am6.gif

Don't even feel a thing. C'mon, brah, hit me. Hit me in my perfect abs, brah. C'mon, brah. Do you lift?

Do. You. Even. Lift? Brah?

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I am actually holding off on diving into Asian cooking because I literally do not have any space to put a wok, and a terrible old electrical stove that would probably just lead to frustration trying to use one.

The moment we have a better and bigger kitchen, though, I am going all-in.

Putting the cookbook on my Amazon wishlist.
Yeah. I haven’t tried much Asian cooking. We had a wok but it was trash. You can pan-cook stuff just as easily. Not having to figure out how woks work differently and their hot spots, etc is also a big plus.

For that banh mi you only need a few extra ingredients you probably don’t already have.

Snarf Zagyg

Today's thought - are these two songs actually the same?

(wait until 56 seconds in ...)

wait until ... hey! 56 seconds in....)

I mean, no. But also, not no?

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Weird how people who opine about a thing they don’t do, a game they don’t play, or a movement they don’t belong to seem to think they know more about the topic than the people who do the thing, play the game, and consider themselves part of that movement. Is that what it’s like for scientists to deal with science denialists?

Snarf Zagyg

Weird how people who opine about a thing they don’t do, a game they don’t play, or a movement they don’t belong to seem to think they know more about the topic than the people who do the thing, play the game, and consider themselves part of that movement. Is that what it’s like for scientists to deal with science denialists?

Achilles: Zeno? Zeno? Zeno? Zeno? ......ZENO???? ZENO!!!! ZENO!!!!!!!!

Zeno: sigh What. What. Do. You. Want.

Achilles: I just needed to tell you that you're really stupid for playing poker. Poker sucks. It's a mug's game. Only dummies play poker. And that makes you a dummy.

Zeno: That? That's what you HAD to tell me? Okay, fine. But you don't play poker, Achilles? Why do you care? And how do you know it's a mug's game? I mean ... I'm a professional poker player! I make a decent living playing poker. You don't even play poker!

Achilles: Whatever, man! I saw a youtube video once. Poker is stupid. Bad odds, bad time. And you're stupid for playing it.

Zeno: Fine, whatever floats your boat Achilles. But you gamble- you play the slots. I don't play, personally, but you know that the odds on slots are ...

Achilles: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! YOU'V NEVER PLAYED THE SLOTS!!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SWEET SWEET ECSTASY OF THE GAME!!!! YOU CAN"T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THE STRATEGY OF GOING FROM ONE MACHINE TO ANOTHER!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU, SIR?!?!

Zeno: ....again. You did it again. I hate you like John Wick hates people who don't given to the ASPCA, Achilles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads