• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Yeah, there's a word in there that I can see at least two different legit readings of, and the people who went with one reading would have a completely different reading from the people who went with the other, and there'd be people who'd think neither reading was really worth paying attention to as a priority, and what you are setting up there is a three-way circular firing squad. I choose not to engage.

Every. Single. EnWorld Thread.

SadRecentDromedary-max-1mb.gif

Problem is, everyone thinks that they're the Man With No Name. You're not. You're Tuco.

....you're always Tuco. And so are the other two people.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
People that want things explained to them rarely want things .... actually explained to them.

Can someone tell me why kids these days can't wear belts??!!??

There are days when threads can seem to resemble something Andy Rooney would have opined on Sixty Minutes.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
OMG! You didn't make the kiln for the bricks for your brick oven yourself! Even if your customers have such unrefined palates that they can't taste the difference, how can you live with yourself if you serve one cooked in it?

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
You don't understand! It doesn't matter if they start reading the menu from the left or from the right... whatever they do once they entered the restaurant they still end up with pizza!! All those "combinations of toppings" are an illusion of choice -- it's still pizza!!! Whatever review they write about how choosing the right toppings mattered is just deluding themselves into thinking it's an actual review!!!!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads