• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
No seriously, the modern taste in pizza has changed. If you haven't been properly trained to mix and match at least eight types of heirloom tomatoes in your sauce, it just isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Can a bit become reality? Say someone starts saying something like, "No one reads the DMG." Does sheer repetition of a bit cause it to manifest as an actuality?
I don't like the new flavor of clickbait.

Today I learned, just from skimming the first page of thread titles: there is a DM shortage, nobody reads the Dungeon Master's Guide, Wizards of the Coast needs Elon Musk, there's something wrong with the Wizard class, and Spelljammer: Adventures in Space is bad.

Lies! Slander! Why, I'd better click on that link and give them a piece of my mind!

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Today I learned, just from skimming the first page of thread titles: there is a DM shortage,
True.
nobody reads the Dungeon Master's Guide,
So true it's been a meme for almost a decade now.
Wizards of the Coast needs Elon Musk,
No one needs Elon Musk.
there's something wrong with the Wizard class,
Yeah, it stands too tall.
and Spelljammer: Adventures in Space is bad.
2E? No, it's awesome. 5E? Yeah, it's quite bad.
Lies! Slander! Why, I'd better click on that link and give them a piece of my mind!
How'd I do?

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I don't like the new flavor of clickbait.

Today I learned, just from skimming the first page of thread titles: there is a DM shortage, nobody reads the Dungeon Master's Guide, Wizards of the Coast needs Elon Musk, there's something wrong with the Wizard class, and Spelljammer: Adventures in Space is bad.

It's almost like you can make anything up and title a thread with your new "fact" as the base assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads