• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryujin

Legend
There are a few posters around here that I wonder about. It's like they've never had a positive experience with their players, their DMs, their games.
The negative ones tend to stand out more in memory. Sort of like how maybe 1/1000 people who have a positive experience with a business might comment on it, but maybe 1/10 who have a negative experience will.

Oh my.

Nothing is as funny as a guy who would probably be dead without modern medicine rant into his shiny phone camera live on the internet while flying over the Arctic Circle to participate in a globally televised event of artificially enhanced, by designer drugs no less, men and women prance around on stage covered in fake tan, scream and yell about how we MUST reject modernity.

Tell it to the Cromags.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
"That's still disputed" isn't much of a comeback on a world that some people dispute is round. There is literally no fact that isn't "disputed" by someone.
"You Globers have yet to provide even a shred of proof that the Earth is round!"
"What about when ships go far out and dip below the horizon?"
"Water mountains!"
"What about satellites taking photos?"
"You seriously believe we've been to space?!?"
"Look, I don't know what else to tell you... You know, there's a lunar eclipse later! We'll both watch it and we'll see what you have to say then!"
Later:
DPkd0YBXcAANi4c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads