The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'm trying to find weird cool stuff that happened in the 1830s to the 1870s to base scenarios off of; it seems like most people who write "Victorian" stuff base it in the 1890s or later.
Do you own the Suppressed Transmission books by Ken Hite? Mine are in storage, but I recall there are several sections on the 19th century. And everything in those books are weird and cool.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Do you own the Suppressed Transmission books by Ken Hite? Mine are in storage, but I recall there are several sections on the 19th century. And everything in those books are weird and cool.
Not only do I own them, they form regular reading, and I don't even run GURPS! I even have the apocryphal Third Transmission, but don't tell the Secret Masters that...

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Not only do I own them, they form regular reading, and I don't even run GURPS! I even have the apocryphal Third Transmission, but don't tell the Secret Masters that...
They're not Suppressed Transmissions, but I wish Pelgrane would collect Hite's successor works for them into hard copy collections. The new stuff looks good, even without running Gumshoe games.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
tumblr_o0atx0NSQM1qzqyc6o1_500.jpg

Remove ads