The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I wanted to make a comment here, but thought better of it.
Is there a "I didn't comment in the 'The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread' thread" anywhere so I can post it over there?
Not yet, but we could find a thread that is well on the way to being closed for its own problems and 'comment about not commenting elsewhere' there.

We also could start two more 'didn't comment' threads and set up a round-robin for where you didn't say -whatever-.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I'm just tired of people liking things I don't like. I've tried shouting and that didn't work, so there are absolutely no other tactics left for me to try. I'm just going to try to be a bigger man and stew here in my own ire and spite, and let you guys know just how right I am to have these opinions, which are based on pure facts, untainted by personal bias.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I'm just tired of people liking things I don't like. I've tried shouting and that didn't work, so there are absolutely no other tactics left for me to try. I'm just going to try to be a bigger man and stew here in my own ire and spite, and let you guys know just how right I am to have these opinions, which are based on pure facts, untainted by personal bias.

There’s a four-letter expletive for dumb jerks like that.

Bard.

Remove ads