• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
What is going on?

I take a weekend off, and I'm just catching strays!!!!!

Q. What goes, "Clippity clop, clippity clop, clippity clop, bang bang bang, clippity clop?"

A.
An Amish drive-by.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:
Folks, it is time to drop the Hogwarts Legacy discussion.
This thread isn't actually for "discussing" topics to begin with, much less ones that are questionably valid based on our inclusivity policy.

331074643_890918195562850_1665882139588579316_n.jpg

EDIT: This is exactly why a lot of nerds would/ how they die.

Ryujin

Legend
Yep. But you also get rid of that one person's expertise, knowledge, private list of contacts, etc. Anything s/he was keeping close to the vest dies with them. Leaving the next schmuck in a tighter spot with less knowledge and resources. They're also in the lurch trying to play catch up. It may not get rid of the organization, but it sure throws a huge monkey wrench into the works. Also kinda a bad day for the former leader. On a personal level.

I was going to post a question but then i didn't want it to turn into actual discussion until i figured out some code words but since pineapple pizza is already taken it may take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads