The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

overgeeked

B/X Known World
So, I do try, my level best, to give people the benefit of the doubt, to assume they're coming from a place of good faith. But there are certain things that you can reveal about yourself that makes it very very difficult for me to continue to extend that benefit.
Yeah, there’s a few things that automatically get people ignored. Admitting to being a fan of racists and fascists is one of them.
Apropos of nothing, its going to suck when Canada is invaded and/or sold out by our Government for water. Hope I'm dead by then. :ROFLMAO:
Don’t worry. Nestle will probably sell the earth’s water supply back to regular people for reasonable prices. There’s no way they’d intentionally gouge prices on a necessity for survival. That’s just silly.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
FhQ9C0lXgAAurZl.jpg

Scribe

Legend

I have not, I have enough trouble sleeping.

Don’t worry. Nestle will probably sell the earth’s water supply back to regular people for reasonable prices. There’s no way they’d intentionally gouge prices on a necessity for survival. That’s just silly.

I'm pretty sure its Nestle that 'owns' the rights and is already pumping water out of a regions aquifer in the BC lower mainland already.

You know, I'm pretty upset at the Mayans. I was promised an end of world event, and it didnt happen...

Mad_Jack

Legend
Delivery drivers were apparently #7 in 2018: Top 25 most dangerous jobs in the United States , police officers were #22. (27/100k vs. 14/100k)

I worked for the US Census Bureau in 2000... On average 3 census workers get killed each time they do a Census, and in 2010 there were somewhere around 400 individual incidents (of varying degrees of seriousness) of violence or threats of violence against Census workers.
I had one guy come to the door with a gun in his hand... I told him there were over a dozen of us working in his building that day, and if he shot me, they'd just send somebody else to ask him the same questions while he was lying face down with the cuffs on.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I worked for the US Census Bureau in 2000... On average 3 census workers get killed each time they do a Census, and in 2010 there were somewhere around 400 individual incidents (of varying degrees of seriousness) of violence or threats of violence against Census workers.
I had one guy come to the door with a gun in his hand... I told him there were over a dozen of us working in his building that day, and if he shot me, they'd just send somebody else to ask him the same questions while he was lying face down with the cuffs on.

Remove ads