Legend

Attachments

• 57eeab6b8eef5.image.jpg
    57eeab6b8eef5.image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 52

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
You cant just let them win!

When you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and only the pig gets happy.

My decision tree is usually the following:

1. If I want to respond, I do.

2. If I need to respond, and I can just walk away, I walk away.

3. If I need to respond, and I can't just walk away, I use the ignore function until I forget why I had to respond.

4. If my blood is so angry that I already responded before I knew what I was doing because I was typing so frumiously, I take a long break and do something that makes me less angry than the internet, like watch the Season 8 finale of Dexter.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
When you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and only the pig gets happy.

My decision tree is usually the following:

1. If I want to respond, I do.
Me too.
2. If I need to respond, and I can just walk away, I walk away.
I get a bourbon.
3. If I need to respond, and I can't just walk away, I use the ignore function until I forget why I had to respond.
I only go there if its gotten personal.
4. If my blood is so angry that I already responded before I knew what I was doing because I was typing so frumiously, I take a long break and do something that makes me less angry than the internet, like watch the Season 8 finale of Dexter.
I get another bourbon. Really, it quenches every fire for me. Until half the bottle is gone, then Tom Waits gets played and the fist fights break out.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Bourbon. The solution to, and cause of, all of life's problems.
Gotta find the right balance. I like to call it the Scotsman scale. Sober, I cant understand them, with a medium to heavy buzz its like hangin with a second cousin, drunk its all over again.

Remove ads